Nagisa sighs. Karma-kun is really dense when it comes to love, does he?

He looks at his notebook again, closes it and ready to report to Nakamura.

Nakamura is in the classroom, eating lunch she brought from home. Nagisa approaches her and plops down on the seat next to her. She swallows the food in her mouth and grins widely. Thank god such mischievous grin isn't directed at Nagisa's gender confusion.

"So..." Nakamura whispers. Okajima, Maehara and a few others are still around, doing their own stuff. "What you got?"

Nagisa hands over his notebook. Nakamura opens it and slowly reads his findings. She flips page by page carefully, sometimes nodding her head. Her eyes glimmer with excitement when she looks at Nagisa.

"Nice job!" Nakamura exclaims. She gives him a thumbs-up. "So now we are advancing into a triangle-love, is it?" Her grin spreads wider on her face. "This is interesting. Aka-chan is gonna have some love dilemma." She laughs, drawing the others' attention at her. But a while later, they resume their own work.

"I don't think Akari-chan even know what is going on," Nagisa comments. "I mean, she is just dense. She probably thinks the two nothing more than good friends."

"Oh... so the two boys are friend-zoned, huh?" Nakamura adds. "Don't worry, I'll give them a push. Well, I do consider them worthy for my Aka-chan. She's all grown up now. With romance knocking at her door."

Nagisa sighs. He knows Nakamura is having a myriad of plots cooking in that prankish mind of hers.

"Nagisa," Nakamura whispers. "Don't tell anyone about this. Not even Megu. Especially not that yellow gossip-loving octopus."

Like hearing the cue, Nagisa feels that someone suddenly appears behind them, his huge figure looming over them. Nagisa can imagine Korosensei's face turns pink with intrigue.

"Sensei hears his name being called," Korosensei's voice startles both of them. "And there is some juicy gossip Sensei wishes Nakamura-chan and Nagisa-kun to share with Sensei."

Nakamura turns around, glaring at the pink-faced octopus. "When the hell did you-" Nagisa sighs again.

Korosensei's fingers are holding onto a pen, twitching to jot down the juicy gossip into his Students' Data Notebook. "Sensei hears someone is having a triangle-love affair. Sensei hopes to help out."

"No one wants your help anyway! You'll only make things worse!" Nakamura yells at him. She clutches the notebook dearly to her chest, like her life depends on it.

"S-sensei is just worried about my students' personal lives!"

"You just want the gossip, don't you!" Nakamura runs for the exit. "No freaking way!"

"Nakamura-chan, hold up!" Korosensei runs after her, only to be stopped by Maehara and Okajima's fury of attacks that waited by the door. "Nuya! Maehara-kun! Okajima-kun! Sensei is in a hurry!"

Nagisa zones out the racket in his classroom. Getting Korosensei involved really will aggravate things. Maybe he shouldn't have agreed to Nakamura's shenanigans.

*****

Akari

Bitch-sensei is teaching us pronunciation today. Two days ago she taught us how to pronounce 'L' and 'R', something that she claims to be difficult for us Japanese. She says to converse in a foreign language, first you have to overcome the hard pronunciations then move on to the easier ones. Because I stayed in the US for a year and had a hard time to learn English, now pronouncing 'L' and 'R' is like taking candy from a baby.