THIRTY-SEVEN

"  ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇꜱ. ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ʟɪᴇꜱ.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 11 part 1

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Later that night, Raina had made her way out to the terrace with her leather notebook in her hand. the stars seemed to shine brighter tonight as she sat on the couch. Raina mentally slapped herself for not wearing her hoodie but also couldn't be bothered getting it now that she was outside. Although the cool breeze kept her grounded, making sure her thoughts didn't stray to deep into the dark. The young woman stared up at the stars, not long after Raina felt a warm blanket being laid on her shoulders and looked to see K standing there with a small smile.

The two oldest members didn't speak as K sat down beside her.

"You know, my step-mother always says to me that no matter where we are in the world. We will always have the stars to connect us to our loved ones." Raina spoke softly, not tearing her gaze away from the sky. K looked at Raina as she stared up to the sky, he knew she was referring to Taki. Taki's elimination made her realise that when this is all over, she may not see any of them.

"Step-mother?" He questioned quietly. Raina nodded as a sad bitter smile reached her lips.

"My biological mother cheated on my dad not long after I was born. I was about 3 years old when she left us for her new lover. My dad was devastated, he loved her with everything in him. It took years for him to move on from her, but thankfully he met my step-mother when I was 12." Raina explained, she didn't look at him her hands tightened their grip on the leather book in hers hands. She was aware this was the most she had spoken about her family to anyone.

"I'm sorry." K muttered, not knowing what to say. Raina let out a bitter laugh and shook her head.

"Don't be. I'm glad that woman left, my father is happier now than he ever was with her." Raina said before finally looking at K who was already staring at her with a soft gaze.

"I just-" Raina cut herself off. Mentally slapping herself for what she was about to reveal, K already had enough on his plate, he didn't need to know about her mommy issues.

"Just what Raina?" K questioned softly, trying to ease her to open up. Seeing K so soft to her made Raina almost word vomit everything to him. All her hurt, all her self-destructive feelings and thoughts, she wanted to confess everything to him. She wanted to confide in him, she wanted his kind warm sweet words to wash away all of her dark thoughts. Yoongi's words whirled around her head as she stared into K's eyes, wanting to drown herself in their warmth.