SEVEN

"     ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋɪɴɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ Qᴜᴇᴇɴꜱ.     "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 3 - part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Raina, shortly after her 6 friends had left. Raina had crouched by Heeseung, whose eyes were red as tears stained his cheeks. She didn't say anything to him, not because she didn't want to, but because she didn't know what the say. For a while, Raina had just sat on the floor by Heeseung and held his hand. Suddenly the gate started turning. Raina jumped up, ready to greet whoever was on the other side of the gate.

Raina smiled brightly when she noticed that Tak-ki and Sunoo had returned. She cheered as they all walked in. The remaining I-LANDERs greet their new members with smiles, Raina went up to Sunoo and gave him a big hug.

"I knew you'd find your way back Sunoo!" Sunoo grinned as Raina ruffled his hair. Raina spotted Tak-ki with K and couldn't help but smile at the two, walking up behind Tak-ki. Raina put her hands on her hips with a grin, K noticed her standing there as he pulled away.

"No hug for me? I see how it is." Raina pouted dramatically in false offence. K rolled his eyes at the woman's theatrics but his smile widened when Tak-ki practically sprinted into Raina's arms.

"Noona!" Tak-ki said as he hugged the older woman tightly with his boyish grin. Raina's heart softened at the young boy and hugged him just as tight.

"Well done." Raina said to Tak-ki in Japanese. K, who was watching the two embrace felt a tug in his heart as he watched Raina smile so heartily at the boy. The sight made K smile fondly. After Raina and Tak-ki pulled away, she offered K another smile and went off to congratulate the others.

Soon enough. Raina was sitting down in her chair and giggled at Sunoo's cuteness as he fanboyed over his nameplate. Just as everyone sat down, the alarm signal went off.

"We're going to reveal the second test to determine your shared fate."

No surprise there. Raina thought to herself when the boys around her mumbled 'already?'
On the screen, a word showed up.