TWENTY-SEVEN

"  ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀꜱʏ.  "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 8 part 3

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The days went on and everyone continued to practice. Perfecting every move, every vocal and as quick as the test had begun. It was D-Day.

Raina stood with her unit, she wore a white button-up dress shirt and black jeans. Her hands decorated with rings, she had her arm around Jungwon's shoulders as she looked at her friends.

"Remember guys. No matter what happens, we keep going with our heads held high." She said to them, the younger males look at their noona with bright determined smiles despite their nerves. They would never get over how determined and driven Raina is, they have never seen someone so ready to face things head-on without any fear. It was something none of them would forget.

Raina looked around at the others and made eye contact with K. She smiled at him, her eyes sparkling in the lights.

"Good luck." She mouthed to him, to which he grinned and returned the gesture. K had come to Raina the day after the midpoint evaluations while she sat in the production room, going over and perfecting her lines. Everyone had sat down in their ranked seats and waited for further instructions.

"Top 8 I-LANDERs please turn in your badges."

Raina along with Heeseung, Sunoo, Jay, Daniel, K, Sunghoon and Jungwon put their badges back into the casing.

"The unit that will start is 'DNA' unit," Namkoong announced. Raina looked towards Jay and nodded her head encouragingly. The DNA team made their way to the Gate, everyone observed the screen as the DNA unit walked onto the stage.

"And it begins," Raina spoke as their performance began.

"Woah," Jake said in awe, Raina smiled and nodded her head as she watched the performance, she found herself slightly flushed when K winked at the camera and smirked. She was glad K and Ni-ki were able to talk things out. Everyone clapped as their performance ended, they did extremely well.

Raina watched as their total team score began to show.

287

What? Raina thought, shocked by the low score. She watched the screen as the DNA unit took their seats, she watched as K lowered his head in his hands and felt her heart tighten. Wanting nothing more than he hold his hand in her own and whisper comforting words to him.