"I'm not sorry for what happened earlier." She continued and looked up at him. K's eyes fluttered shut when he felt Raina run her hand through his hair before dropping it back to her side.

"Are you?" She asked softly. K stared at her, swallowing thickly. He wasn't. God he really wasn't. But what he was sorry for was starting something he knew he could never finish.

"I'm not." K finally answered her. Raina smiled up at him and nodded.

"Want to join me on the terrace after I make myself a cup of coffee?" Raina asked K, the man grinned and nodded. He moved to make room for Raina to enter the kitchen.

"Princesses first." He announced, faking a posh tone, Raina laughed loudly and smirked at him.

"Go on in then." She teased, her comment earned herself an eye roll and a gentle push through the door. Raina made her coffee before the two made their way onto the terrace, the sun had begun to set and the sky was painted in a beautiful orange hue. The soft breeze blew through Raina's hair as she and K stood at the railing, watching the sunset.

"What's your dream? Besides becoming an idol?" K suddenly asked, Raina took a sip from her coffee and looked at him before once again watching the sky.

"To live life with no regrets I guess. My dad always talked about how he wanted me to experience the things he didn't get the time to experience." She answered, her voice softening at the mention of her father. She missed him so much. K smiled at the explanation, Raina turned to K with a raised brow.

"How about you?" K dug his hand into his pant pockets and shrugged.

"I haven't really thought about it. Being an Idol is something I've been so dead set on that I haven't really considered what other things I dream of. But my genetic answer would be to one day settle down with the person I love. " He answered honestly, Raina nodded.

"If you could be granted one wish, what wish would it be?" K asked, Raina, laughed and shook her head.

"What is this? 20 questions?" She exasperated playfully. K gave her a dramatic glare, Raina laughed once more as she watched the sunset further.

"My wish would be to have my friends and family find their true happiness. In whatever form that may come in." She answered softly, Raina wanted nothing more than to see her loved ones happy with their life. To be happy doing the job they've dreamed of, to be happy with a person who they truly love, to be happy going on that adventure they always wanted to go on.

"What would you wish for K?" Raina asked airily without tearing her eyes away from the scenery. She was so enthralled with the sight before her that she never noticed K's longing gaze on her. His eyes filled with so much love, longing, adoration for the woman who bathed in the golden hue from the sky. The wind blew through her hair and the golden light made her glow, her eyes sparkled so brightly that even the brightest of stars would be jealous.

"I wouldn't know what to wish for." He softly said after a moment of silence, but his eyes stayed on Raina as he answered. Deep down K did know what he'd wish for, he just wasn't ready to accept it. Not when he knew he could have it. Not when he knew he couldn't have Raina.

After the sun had set, Raina and K headed back to the respective practice rooms and continued to practice. A couple of hours had flown by and Raina was in her pyjamas in the production room, the leather book sprawled open as she sat back in the chair. Raina had just figured out how she wanted to basic melody to sound and now she needed to go through the lyrics and make any changes.