Main Characters [old version]

Beautiful art done by PchelaGenadiy! Thank you so much!!! )

Authors Note: Before you start reading I wanted to say thanks to everyone who reads, adds this book to their library and especially comments and/or votes!

If you'd like to request something, you can do that in the "What If" book.

For submitting fanart, or chatting with other Countryhuman fans, join our discord: https://discord.gg/betYCZcj

Also big thank you to MarvelManiac_ for helping me with Mexico and New Spain!

Big thank you to @-ComfortZone- for her help with Argentina. Couldn't have done it without you two.

Enjoy...

(Y/N) (Y/L)
I'm going to repeat myself ONE LAST TIME! STOP leaving all the lights on in the house, STOP using all the warm water, STOP using my soap and I tell you, after I find out who has been using my toothbrush, I'm going to make them regret to have ever set foot on MY property!

Éire/Ireland
It's amazing what isolation can do to the psyche. It's amazing how far trauma can travel. You'll always feel it somewhere. Just like scars never heal.
Australia
USA
It feels like all the pressure is on my shoulders, just waiting for me to crumble, for me to make a mistake, for me to crack so it can all fall down and burry me under its massive weight, crushing me, my spine, my skull, my ribs, my heart. My whole body.

UK
You know what? I'm done being me. I don't want to dress fancily and be polite anymore. I finally want to find out who I really am. Even if it means dressing like a goth or listening to rock. It's time for me to change. *sips tea*

Norge/ Norway
It was a simple concept! I'd smile and say I'm okay when someone asked me how I was, I'd keep my mask on, the mask no one can see through. But I can't fool you! You won't let me just smile and say I'm okay! Why doesn't it work on you?! How do you see through me so easily?!

Deutschland/Germany
I'm scared. Scared of myself, scared for everyone else. I'm a monster, I hurt people even when I don't mean to. I finally want to fit in. I finally want to feel wanted by someone, but who could ever accept or love someone like me? That's why I beg you, stay away from me!

Österreich/Austria
I should've known this was a bad idea. I am finally able to look past what he's done, building up a life that isn't connecting to the horrible parts of my past. But now they're back. He's back. And he's coming for us.