A few seconds later I see Blake Jarwin, my tight end, running free along the seam so I throw the ball down field to him

Seconds later the ball falls into Blake's hand then he runs towards the end zone.

Close to the goal line, one of the Bengals tackles Blake which causes my teammates and I to run to the new line of scrimmage.

"MOON." I shout as I notice we have less than fifteen seconds left then everyone gets in position. "MOON."

Once I'm in my position and everyone else is in their positions, I look over the defense.

"Blue 52." I say as I survey the defense. "Blue 52 set hut."

When I say hut, my center snaps the ball to me, then I wait for someone to get open.

As I'm waiting, I notice one of the Bengals linemen get free and start running towards me so I scramble out of the pocket while continuing to look for an option.

Seeing nobody open, I sprint towards the corner of the end zone.

As I'm approaching the goal line, I notice a bunch of Bengals coming towards me so I lower my shoulder then I jump towards the end zone.

While I'm in the air, I get slammed into which causes me to go spinning then I land on the ground.

After I land on the ground, I turn my head and see the ref signaling a touch down meaning we're only down one point.

"YEAH ASP." CeeDee says then he helps me up.

"We're going for one right?" I ask as I stand up.

"Yeah." CeeDee says.

"Sweet." I say then I do my usual Black Panther X celebration before I celebrate with my teammates.

After we celebrate, my teammates and I walk to the sideline while the field goal unit jogs onto the field.

"That dude hits hard." I say as I take off my helmet and put it on the little post thing behind the bench that it sits on then I grab some gatorade from the table next to it.

"Oh thank fuck." Coach Doug says. "We're going to OT."

Guess our kicker made the kick to bring the score to 35-35.

"Sweet." I say.

"ASPEN COIN TOSS." I hear someone say.

"Okay." I say then I walk out onto the field for the overtime coin toss.

Once on the field, I walk to midfield where I meet with the ref and the Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow then the head ref does another spiel but this time it's about the overtime.

I hate the overtime rules.

"Dallas you are still the away team." The ref says. "What would you like to call?"

"Heads." I say then the ref flips the coin.

"It is heads." The ref says causing the Cowboys fans to erupt then he looks at me. "What would you like to do?"

"I want the ball." I say then I look at Burrow. "We're gonna win the super bowl."

After I talk my shit, I turn around and walk back to the sideline.

Once on the sideline I head to the bench, grab my helmet, then I go wait at the end of the bench with Micah and CeeDee.

"You two ready to be Super Bowl champs?" CeeDee asks.

"Yep." Micah and I say as the Bengals kick off.

The kick off goes out of the end zone for a touch back so CeeDee and I put on our helmets and jog onto the field.