-

< | >

-

Allegra's POV.

I woke up with a migraine. And it couldn't get any worse when Matteo smashed the door loudly, announcing that today is my first day at school.

"Why me?"

Matteo laughed. "Because you have to. Don't you wanna make new friends or anything?"

"New is ew." I rolled over my bed and entered my bathroom.

I stared at the mirror for long 3 minutes, when my eyes landed on the toilet and I recalled about the books.

I carefully opened the tank of the toilet and took the books out, but before I could open it, Matteo started banging on the door real loud that I almost dropped both of them in the toilet.

"What is it?" I yelled at him.

"Are you sleeping in there? Come out fast!" He said coolly.

"Stupid."

"I heard that."

"Thank God, I thought I have to say that to you again." Rolling my eyes, I put the books back at their place and brushed my teeth.

After I got dressed in my school uniform, I walked downstairs bare-handed.

"Cause I'm in the field of dandelions wishin' on every one~" I twirl twice as my skirt twirl along with me.

"That you'll be mine, mine~" Matteo started singing, very badly.

"Matteo," I whined. "What? It sounded so nice." He said proudly.

"You ruined the whole song. And FYI, you sound more like a dying hyena." I said as a matter
"Alle, that was so cruel of you." He fake gasped as he flipped the pancakes effortlessly.

"Look, you should have a soft and soothing voice. Sing like me. If you want I could always teach you." I offered as everyone settled on their respective seats.

"You will teach me?" He laughed while the others were clueless, so they remained quiet.

"Why? Are you doubting me? Do you know I was the one who taught Ruth B how to sing. Not only him I have taught many famous singers." Dusting my shoulders dramatically, I scooped a little amount of bacon on my plate.

Marco and Rocco laughed out loudly. "Oh yeah, when did you start teaching him?"

"About few years back. One day he came to me and was like 'uhm I really like how you sing you know and I'm your big fan. Could you please teach me how to sing like you?' and also this song dandelions was written for me." I flicked my forehead hairs sassily.

"I call bullshit," Alessandro clamored loudly. While Alexander was on the ground laughing way too hard.

"Wow. Leo, Alessandro is cursing and you won't even say anything? Is that where favoritism comes in?" Wiping my fake tears, I sniffed.

"Alle, it was actually unbelievable. Can't blame him." Antonio said while chuckling.

"Laugh all you guys want, one day I'll introduce you guys to him personally. You guys just wait." I said in such a way that even I believed.

"By the guys, I want to ask you guys something." I started very seriously.

Suddenly, every spoon was laid beside the plates, "I mean, it's not that serious. " I said while eying their spoons.

They picked them up again and proceeded to eat. "So, I was saying that- first promise me one of you will bring it!"

They made eye contact with each other and sent a small nod. "Do you need chocolates too?"

I frowned. "No-"

"She doesn't like chocolates stupid." Rocco slapped Marco hard on his head.

"So, do you need something else? Hot water bags?" Alexander asked.

My eyes widened in realization. "Oh, no guys I'm not talking about that." I laughed for a whole minute.

"Merda okay. I was gonna ask that what kind of medicines I'm taking?"

"Why?" Out of nowhere, Mia asked the question.

All the boys turned their heads towards her. "When did you came in?"

She smiled. "just now. You tell me, Allegra. Why did you asked about the  medicines?"

"No, it's just I don't have fever or anything then why am I even taking those?"

"They are for your allergies. Remember when you fainted?" Antonio replied.

"Allergies-"  I was rudely cut off by Leonardo who was silent in the whole conversation.

"Keep quiet, Allegra." I hissed at him secretly.

"I saw that."

"As you should. " I grinned. "And will any of you bring me stationary or Am I going to school without any books and all?"

"You will receive them from school. Now get going shoo." Matteo retorted.

"Did you just shoo me?" I asked with wide eyes.

"You taught us."

I was, hauled outside with the help of  Marco and Rocco.

"By the way, where did you learned Merda from?" Rocco asked while draping his arm over my shoulder.

"From my sister." His hand dropped from my shoulder as they stopped walking.

"You- you have a sister?" Alexander yelled.

"Who?" Marco asked.

"Googleeeeee." I grinned wide.

"lei ci darà un attacco di cuore un giorno." Alessandro muttered loud enough for all of us to hear.
(She will give us a heart attack someday)

"Why are you cursing yourself in a different language?"

"Get in and keep quiet. You talk alot."

I? Talk a lot?

Now I'm not going to say a word. I tucked my arms over my chest and looked away.

Stupido idiota.

_____________________
•|Happy Reading•|

I'm so so sorry but I've been way to busy lately. I know they update is very late but please please bare with me.

I already planned the next chapters but my lazy ass is being way to lazy. Imm so sorry. I promise to update soon.

Btw, after 15days maybe, Ramadan is starting so I might upload regularly.

Cause after that I'll be having papers for two months straight.

Ilyyy my shitttessss