(Enterance)

(Sitting area)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Sitting area)

He goes to Rajvir and stands with him...
While some of his friends comes to him...
They starts talking while he was egerly waiting for his misty to come.....

Soon the guests starts to come....

When the focous goes on the entrance....

And there sidharth eyes stuck on one person...
His small Misty is coming with a shy smile on her face which is glowing with nude makeup and a pink lip shade clad in a silver lehanga hairs were open with a slight curls at the end.......

She is wearing this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She is wearing this...

And that time shehnaaz looks up and saw her man standing their looking at her... looking at handsome wearing a kurta pajam with a waist coat complimenting her look...

He is wearing this without sunglass

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He is wearing this without sunglass..

As their eyes met her all nervousness flew away and happiness took all over her heart...
She smile whole heartedly while looking at her....

When he starts taking steps towards her and going near her he hold her hand in a tightly hold....
Leading her near the place which is decorated for the ring ceremony....

Both stands there he holding her hand and she looking at him with a heart melting smile

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Both stands there he holding her hand and she looking at him with a heart melting smile...

Both the mothers were looking at their childrens with so much happiness in their eyes....

They know how much he loved her and how much she loved him but sometime it scared that coz they were totally opposite of each other...
She is like water and he is like fire...
She is calm and he has temper issue....
But they also know that only they can handle each other.....
Only sidharth can protect her innocence with his anger and only shehnaaz can calm his anger with her innocence....
They both are made for each other....

Soon the ring ceremony starts....
Sana's maa comes with the ring for her to make sidharth wear that....
She took the ring and hold his big rough palm in her small hand and slide down the ring in his ring finger...
And look at him with full of love....
He look at the ring and smile how she know his choice...
He doesn't like to wear any ornaments and if he wear anything he like simple things....
And the right is a simple platinum band which he knew that only his Misty can chose for him...

Then he takes out the box from his pocket...
and takes the ring out... hold her small palm in his hand looks at her eyes...
Looking at her eyes his hold on her hand becomes more tight....
He slowly slide the ring in her ring finger while she look at the ring and smile...
The ring is simple have a small diamond on the top of it
She know why he have chosen this ring....
He know how her skin gets red if she wear a heavy peace for long time......
And she know that he will never let her take off the ring....
They don't need words to express their feeling to each other....
They understand each other actions also...
They speak their heart out to each other with even speaking a word....

Soon the photoghapher starts his work while they pose for their pictures....

Both the rings

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Both the rings...

Nitya is standing at one corner looking at her best friend and her big brother...
With a blissfull smile....
She had always wished a happy life for them... but she sometime gets sacred thinking about his anger but today she is happy for them..
She know how much they both love each other....
She only pray to god for their happiness....
She was lost in her thoughts....
When a whisper brings her back from her thoughts....
"Very soon you will be in that stage while i will be the one who will make you wear the ring"

Her breath stuk with those words...
She know who is it she don't need to turn and look at the person....
But is he just propose her to marry him or...

She turn around and look at him with wide eyes while Rajvir is smiling at her...

R- what ase kayu dak rahi ho... ? Don't you want this to happen?
He asked teasingly....
N-you.... you... did you just propose me...?
She said with a shocked look....
R- no... i just told you whats gonna happen soon...
He said with a smirk....
Nitya's eyes get widder at his words...
R- you have to marry me baby you don't have any other choice...
He said with a slight smile....
N- aap dhamka rahe ho mujha....
She said keeping her both hand on her waist....
R- no... why whould i... main to bas bol raha hu kayuki i can't live without you... simple...
He just said simply...
But his words touch her heart....
She give him a huge smile and said....
N- apke bina mujha rahna bhi nahi hai...
Said while looking at his eyes....

All the guests left and only family memeber were left....
They all have their food after some discussion left for their respective rooms....

It was almost 1 at night....
Shehnaaz is standing at her balocony while looking at the sky....
Cold wind are blowing her hairs....
And the moon lights falling on her face making it glow more....
She is lost in her happy land....
She look at the ring in her finger and kissed it with a smile...
All this were seen by him who is watching her from the window of his room....
He just so much in love with her and the way she kissed that ring just makes his heart felt proud....

They were happy in their land totally unawear of the strome that time has held for them...
A strome which will just makes their lives fully changed....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें