##CHAPSTICK##

alright all you... i think I've put enough angst (?) for u, have some happi :]

also needles mentioned

#+#+#+#+#+

2 Days had passed since that phone call. You had since blocked your parents numbers, your mother attempting to apologize and say she didn't mean it. But you weren't having it. You had been sitting at Matt's with everyone else, when a timer came up on your phone that said "Drug time.", Referring to taking your testosterone, which you had forgotten in the hotel. "Oh shit, I gotta go take my drugs,"

Everyone looked at you in confusion and surprise. "D-drugs? You- what?" Smitty said, chuckling a bit. "Yeah? My drugs? Testosterone?" Some of them caught on, but a few of them, being Pezzy Puffer and Tuxy, hadn't caught on. Sighing, you lifted your shirt to your scars and gestured your hand in front of them. "I got my tits cut off? I'm trans?" They all 'oh'ed as you lowered your shirt. You could've sworn you saw Droids face go red before he looked down at his phone, raising the neck of his hoodie slightly to cover the bottom of his face.

"I left it at the hotel, I'll be back."

"I think I left my wallet there, we're heading out later, right? I'll go with so I can grab it." Droid said, turning off his phone and pocketing it. You saw Matt grin as the two of you started the walk to the hotel. It wasn't far a walk, maybe 15 or so minutes. The two of you chatted idly until the hotel come into view. You smirked at him and shoved him lightly as you sprinted ahead. "RACE YOU TO THE ROOM, LOOSER!" You shouted laughing. He smiled and ran to catch up with you, attempting to grab your arm when he got close enough. You picked up the pace, sprinting up the stairs since the elevator would've taken to long to get there.

Sprinting to the door once you got the your floor, you fumbled and got the door open, running in and closing the door behind you, catching your breath as you giggled. That felt like the first time in a while you had done something like that. And you loved it. The door opened and in walked an equally as disheveled Droid, still catching his breath.

"That...Wasn't fair.. You got a head start!" He said, resting his hand on his knees. "You're just mad..!" You said, finally standing up straight. Walking to the bedroom, you grabbed the bag you had put your T in. You grabbed the little glass vile and the syringe. You put the wider needle on it, taking it from the bottle. Carefully, you took off the bigger end and put on the thinner needle. This is where it always got you. It got easier, sure, but it didn't mean you didn't like needles. You hated them. You breathed out and looked at the needle for a second. 

"You ok?" Droid asked as he watched you from the doorway. "Yeah I'm good, just don't like needles. You think doing this for 5 years it would be easy but nope! Just love to overthink things." You said as he sat next to you. Then he did something that surprised you.

He held your hand.

"Does this help any?" He asked as you stared at him, your face growing hotter. "Um, uh, y-yeah, somewhat..." You trailed off.

You breathed out as you used the back of your hand to raise your shirt and expose your stomach. You carefully injected the needle right bellow your bellybutton, squeezing his hand as you did. You carefully removed it and stood to throw the needle away, letting go of Droids hand to your dismay. As you walked forward, you accidentally knocked over your bag. 

A tube of Chapstick rolling out.

You grabbed it off the ground and flipped it over to see the flavor, labeled 'Baja Blast'. "Holy shit, I forgot I got this!" You laughed as you set the needle down and sat back down, now fixated on the mountain dew Chapstick. "What is it?" Droid asked as he watched you apply it. "Baja Blast Chapstick. I saw it on amazon and though it was funny. Want some?" you said, offering him some.

Droid looked down, to the side, then back at you. 'Fuck it', He thought.

"Sure," He said as you held it in front of him. He leaned forward, nervously, you noticed, slowly raising his hand to cup your cheek stopping just as your nose almost brushed with his. 

"Can I..?" He said quietly. you nodded, and he closed the gap, gently kissing you as he pushed his hand back slightly further as it rested in your hair. After a few moments, you both pulled back. You watched as he licked his lips and smiled. "Huh, it really does taste like Baja blast," Looking at him, your face was the hottest it had been. As you attempted to speak, you kept stuttering, the only full word you could muster was, "Woah."

"Woah?" He said, laughing and giving a lopsided grin. You laughed nervously and buried you face in your hands. Droid chuckled and gently grabbed your wrists, sliding his hands into yours and he lowered them from your face, seeing a small smile on you face as you averted your eyes.

"Can you..."

"Hm?"

"Can you do that again?"

Droid chuckled and smirked. "Do what?" He asked.

You groaned and stammered out. "Don't- you- I- you know, that."

"Oh, you mean this?" He said, pulling you in my your shirt this time, pecking your lips.

"Y-yeah. That."

#+#+#+#+#+

920

<3