46 | drowned blood

Start from the beginning

"Anything," I whispered dropping down to his massive body holding my palm up to his cheek seeing his eyes close for a quick second before opening them with the same vulnerable expression.

"Fuck me." He begged pulling me onto his lap.

The truth was I needed it just as much as he needed it. Even though Antonio and I weren't blood-related he was just as much of a father as my own.

I would have even said that he did so much for me than my own father.

He took care of me, gave me food, fought for me, and with me to make me stronger. Cleaned my wounds once blood would run down my face after coming back from a brutal mission.

Nodding I pushed him back against the door his back hitting the dark oak barrier to the outside world.

Behind this door and in these four walls we were safe I said with one look seeing his Adam apple move up and then down as he gulped and nodded.

Sitting back on top of him I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it away my pants following close behind.

Seeing his eyes darken as they fixed on my almost naked body. I was about to open my bra when he reached out to do it himself only to sight and pull back.

Smiling softly, I did it myself knowing he had no energy left in his body, everything drained from the emotions he was feeling run through his body.

Opening each bottom of his dress shirt and untying his tie I stopped to appreciate his ribbed body.

Trailing my finger over his abs my mind went back to the first night I rode him to get the keys to getting out of the room, how I loved those hard muscles rub against my hard, glistering nipples he ran his tongue over while I rode his cock for the first time.

I remembered being surprised how much it grew inside of me how fat it got and how hard it had gotten for me to pull out of him.

How I went without his touch, without him inside of me for the year I was gone was beyond me.

Taking the tie, I tied his hands behind his back no protest nothing coming from.

Good because for the next things I was going to do for him I needed utter concentration and no distraction. God knows he loves to plug a finger into my pussy finger or rub my clit any given chance.

Bending down slowly I looked up from my lashes sticking my tongue out. Starting at his v I licked up to navel over his muscles following the straight line in the middle of his abs and up to his neck.

Reaching his jaw, I kissed the way slowly taking my time and savoring every kiss I left behind while my hands worked his pants pulling his half-open zipper.

Taking his cock out I looked down between us running my finger over his very much hard and angry cock stroking it up and down watching the skin around move to my hand movements.

Catching pre-cum leaked out of him I squeezed his cock harder getting more juice to roll down his length.

Without thinking twice, I  bend down licking it off the top and taking it into my mouth seeking the course of that tempting favor, I had craved from the very first time I deep-throated him causing him to groan.

I sucked like a wild animal, exploring every part of him with my mouth doing anything in my power to help him forget, even only for some hours.

If he needed me to distract him the next day, week, month, the year I would fuck him every second of the day if, in the end, I got to have my old Prestante back.