Chapter 43- MIDNIGHT

Start from the beginning

Was it because of me?

While I hold the piece of paper a single teardrop from my own faithful eyes.

Taehyung noticed as he wiped my tears, pulling my chin up to see his also sad eyes.

"Y/n I wanted you to know that this has nothing to do with you, it's about me and Jimin"

"No, I'm sure it has something to do with me"

Taehyung leans closer, hands traveling down to my waist pulling me close to him.

"Listen to me" I stare at him. "Whatever happens, just stay with me got it?"

It was something deep and serious meaning from the look on his face he was scared of something.

If this fearful man I know is scared of me from leaving then I won't.

His pupils were shaking, I could feel his heartbeat beating fast against mine.

He was panicking, scared to lose me like Jungkook.

I wanted to calm him and sweep his worries away and I do know-how.

I tiptoe on my foot since this man in front of me was very tall as I give him a peck on his lips.

"I'm not going anywhere trust me"

He then smiled, and our noses connects.

"You know I love you right?" My heart drops, and I widen my eyes.

*Please you guys are making things worst*

"I know this isn't the right time but can we have dinner tomorrow night?" he said with a smile and that's it. 

I'm done.

FLASHBACK * HYUNJIN POV

"I found their weakness like you said"

"Good"

"Shall we make a move then?"

The man who's sitting turns his chair to face me.

I wasn't scared of this man, he's just an ordinary guy who wanted revenge like me, the problem was his more desperate into killing while I wanted only was them to suffer.

I couldn't do so, I needed him by my side and he needs me.

"Change the plans, will take Jungkook and y/n"

"WHAT!? Didn't we talk about this?! I told you already! never involved her or else-"

"Cut the shit Hyunjin" he stands from his seat. "It would be a little boring if we had them on the easy way, Why not add a little surprise? Something they could never resist and y/n is the perfect target"

"I thought you had feelings over her before? Cha. Eun. Woo." 

Yes, his Cha Eunwo, his father died from the explosion and that is Mr. Cha. 

We team up because we both lose our dads, only we could feel the pain of losing a dad, sadly I regret teaming up with him.

I wished him dead good, I wished I'd never meet him, though he was nice at first then he was more insane on vengeance.

"Don't bother the past Hyunjin, we can't focus on our revenge if you kept thinking about the past that's giving us distractions"

"But still I won't allow you to lay a single finger on her" 

"I won't, were just using her for a bit I guarantee you"

"If you don't keep your word your dead meat to me" I glared at him, this is what I hate about him he wanted y/n to be involved in our evil plan.