Chapter 4- PROMISE

"Promise me" 

***

Taehyung sat behind the school building, hiding behind the world, a place where no one can find him.

Jungkook who is quick enough to follow Taehyung sat beside him.

"what do you want?" Taehyung didn't even face him.

"she's telling the truth, there is nothing between her and me"

he stays silent still not believing from Jungkook own words because of what he just saw is not easy to prove that it's all accident.

You never know maybe y/n was just playing at his feelings.

That what'd he thought..

"she was closing her eyes when she kissed me she really didn't know Tae that it was me"

Jungkook completed his sentence.

that he was also a victim.

not aware of what's happening.

" Then why you kissed her back?" he asked seriously, suspicious towards him.

" Well.. I thought she meant it for me, gonna be honest I like it" he chuckled, touching his lips remembering how sweet the kiss was then received a glare from Taehyung.

"okay, chill after I watch her struggle telling you the truth on what the hell is happening that's when I realized that the kiss was an accident or whoever that kiss was for.." he then pout." I kinda feel disappointed thought she likes me back"

He looked at Taehyung, he thought to himself that maybe y/n like's Taehyung, not him.

"what if I told you that she confesses her feelings to me?" Taehyung looked back at him with no anger just concern.

His aware that Jungkook also likes y/n since he was the first one to tell the trio.

"good for you bro.." he replies but avoiding the look.

* ~ *  ~ *

Going home quitely together wasn't new to you, recently when you guys fight all of you always stays quiet, Taehyung hasn't talked to you yet, or either are you.

Your now in your room laying down, not in the mood of studying just scrolling through your phone.

You giggle a little reading funny memes on Twitter, it's been a while since you opened any apps of yours all you ever do was hanging out with them, you often use gadgets instead but reading books. 

" What's so funny?" 

You quickly sat up after hearing the voice you waited to hear, seeing a confused Taehyung who just saw you smiling on a phone suspecting if you have a text mate. 

You sat there speechless wanting to apologize again but your scared of what might happen.

when he sat next to you and meet his soft eyes, it calms you down for a bit.

"Tae, believe me that was just an accident"

"You sure about that?"

"I'll bet my life on it" you would do anything for him to believe you.

"If you really did ever have feelings for me then kiss me" he said, looking down at your lips as you gulp in the sudden words, you hesitate for a while.

your cells burning inside you. 

you slowly lean closer, getting closer inch by inch.

Taehyung who's not patient grabs the back of your neck harshly to meet his lips to yours.