Drunk Texting

Beyoncé POV

"Jay what theeeeee fuck?" i laughed. I'm so drunk man. I can't even walk straight. This nigga Jay just fell with the pizza box.

I don't know how we got drunk. All I know is that we mixed brown and clear. I'm horny and hungry. Those two don't mix so well. I feel like i'm about to explode.

I miss my baby. I haven't talked to her in so long. I want to cry. She hasn't tried to call me either. Did she forget about me? Does she go with someone else? I'll kill him.

"Jay! Get your ass up man. I'm hungry as the fuck and I need to fuck somebody ASAP or imma pass out." i unlocked the door. Or I thought I was. I looked at my hand and saw a pen. When did I get a pen?

I dug in my pocket and pulled out the keys. Unlocking this door is taking so long. Everything is moving in slow motion.

I finally got in the house and ran straight to my room. I'm so close to calling my baby. She better answer too.

I dialed her number and it rung. She answered on the last ring.

"Beyoncé?" she asked confusingly. She forgot about me. Now i'm sad.

"Babbbbyyyyyyy!!! You forgot about me? I'm about to cry. How could you forget about me? I miss you so much. I'm drunk. I'm hungry. I'm horny. I miss you. Did I tell you how much I miss you Onika?" i rambled. I can't think straight. I hope I told her I miss her. Because I do. So much.

"Bey it is 5am. You're calling me drunk off your ass. Call me when you're sober and maybe i'll talk to you. Until then talk to Jay." with that she hung up on me. Why would she do that. I tried calling back but it went straight to voicemail. Did she just block me?

I went to her instagram and started texting her back to back. Why do she want to play with me?

daddybey: Onika answer the phone stop playing. I miss you I just want to talk.
: why are you ignoring me?
: Poooohhhh please answer imma cry
: omg you don't care about me no more?
:who is the new dude? i'll kill him, just say his name.

nikababy: beyoncé you're drunk leave me alone. I haven't talked to you in 2 months and all of a sudden you want to call drunk off your ass talking about you're horny and miss me. fuck off.

Wow. She really go do me like that. It's not like I don't love her. I don't know why we haven't talked in 2 months we just stopped communicating.

daddybey: onika why are you doing this? you know the phone works both ways baby. i just want to lay with you please? you are my bark to my dog, my butt to my crack. i love you

She better be nice because i'm being romantic.

nikababy: goodbye.🤣 you are out of your mind beyoncé. call me when you're sober and we'll talk. now stop texting me before i block you on here too.

I guess i'll stop. She can't block me on here how else would I stalk her. Not in a weird way, I just miss her. I wonder what Jay's doing.

Carols POV

Onika gots to be out of her mind. She just shushed me by smushing her small hand in my face. Beyoncé started calling and she wanted to fake sleep. Turns out Beyoncé is drunk.

"Gurl if you ever put your hands in my face like that again imma bite em off." i sternly said. That was so freaking rude.

She rolled her eyes and got out the bed. It's 5am where does she think she's going.

"Where you going? I thought we were talking. Yaknow bonding?" she just go get up like we weren't having a conversation. I know she not mad or anything or she would've reacted differently.

"I have to pee mother. Then i'm going to sleep I am so tired right now I could just fall out right here." she said while using the restroom. She's so comfortable with me she doesn't even close the door when it's just us. I love that kind of mother daughter relationship.

I'm very proud of her. She's been doing so good. But, she's changed a lot. Not that it's a bad thing, I just miss my baby Nika. She's still my baby and always will be. It's just, she doesn't even call me Mommy anymore. It's always Ma or Momma. Sometimes she'll say Mommy but that's every once in a while. I miss it.

Sometimes I want to cry when she's being mature. It makes me sad. Now I have to do it all over again but with a boy. It's not going to be the same.

"Well it is 5am. I'm gonna go get a snack and go to sleep also. I love you Pookie. Goodnight." i kissed her cheek. She scrunched up her face at the nickname I've been calling her for the past week. I don't know where it came from. She doesn't like it.

"Ew please stop calling me that. I'm good with Pooh and NikaBear. That's just too much." she scrawled back into her bed. I'm gonna call her whatever I want. I love that name. I can't call my son that, it won't go well. Plus, i already have a nickname for him; ManMan. I know, ghetto, but I like it. Especially because this is my first son.

"Whatever child. Good night I love you and i'll be up later on, whenever we wake up to finish birthday planning." i said while standing at the door. She got under her covers comfortably. I don't know why but she always kicks her legs in the air to make the cover go under them. Weird.

"Goodnight Mommy. I love you" she blew me a kiss and turned off her lamp. I made my way downstairs and as I said, I grabbed a snack and layed in bed watching TV until I drifted off to dreamland.

this is just a filler i guess. i'm trying to write happy things before i get into the mess. but, the next chapter go have y'all on your toes. or i would hope so🤣