Girlfriend ?!

Carol POV

It's the first day of school and Onika has been getting on my last nerve. I've never met a kid that wants to go to school so bad. Why can't she just enjoy the stay home?

Unlike school, being at home you can do what you want when you want as long as your school work is done. I would be ecstatic!

I have a doctors appointment again today, and Onika is able to come this time. I'm 4.5 months so I can finally find out the gender. I've been thinking about doing a gender reveal, but I think i'm too old for that. Then at the same time, I want to have one because everything was so out of place with Onika back then.

I want a boy so bad. If I get another girl with a shitty attitude I will go crazy.

"Onika come on get up please. You still have to shower, eat and take your medicine. We have to pick up John so we have to leave a little early." i tried shaking her. She was sleeping in my bed because she wasn't feeling well last night.

"Mommmyyy. Ok" she must've gave up before she even started. This child is a mess. I said a small thank you before unraveling myself from her. She loves to sleep all up under me.

After Onika left out to go shower, I got in the shower myself. Not a long one because we didn't have much time. Once my hygiene was done, I went to make a small breakfast; eggs, sausage, and oatmeal packs. She'll have to take it with us.

"Ok I'm done with my shower, what's next? Ouuu food." Onika came into the kitchen. My daughter is so freaking beautiful.

"Now make your plate, take your medicine, and get to the car." i said passing her the pills. She threw them back with her orange juice and grabbed her plate.

"Why are we rushing ma? We just woke up." she rolled her eyes. Maybe because you want to sleep all day.

"Just come on." i shooed her out the door. She always have to talk some shit. Just do.

When we picked up John, Onika refused to move from the front seat, so he got in the back. I didn't even try and make her move because it would be pointless.

It didn't take long to get to the doctor's, but it took forever to get called. There were so many pregnant ladies in one waiting room. We were finally called and we all walked to the back. John was trying to do "fatherly things" but Onika was on point.

Every time John tried to hold my hand or my bag, Onika was already on it. She does not plan on letting this man play his part. She seemed more excited than me.

Once we got in the room we did all that doctor talk and it was time to get the gender.

"I really want it to be a girl. I'm the only girl around here." Onika said. That's good shit.

"I don't find a problem with that honestly." i replied. A lot of girls would be hell, but a lot of boys, is chill. They don't do much.

"I do. Getting bossed around by fat head boys all day isn't fun. And Bey's supposed to be on my side but you know how that goes" she's so dramatic. Onika doesn't like to be told what to do. That's all.

"Ok. Would you like to know the gender right away? Or is there a way you want to do it?" the doctor asked. I really don't know.

"Do you guys think we should do a gender reveal? I think it would be fun." i asked the people who accompanied me.

"Gender reveal" they answered at the same time. Well that's the answer. I motioned towards them so the doctor knew that's what's up.

The doctor wrote it down and put it into an envelope. She tried giving it to Onika but that was strongly denied by me. Hell no.

"No ma'am. I'll give you the number of who to send it to. Nobody in this room lays a finger on that." i said while getting off the table.

We were able to leave after I gave her my sister's number. Once she sees the message she'll know what it's for. We talked about this already.

My sister Sharon is Jays mother. She's older than me, which is why Jay and I aren't that far away in age. We both had our kids at 16. We're 8 years apart just like Jay and I. I was 8 when Jay was born. All them 8's. Oh and Jay was 8 when Onika was born. Crazy huh? I think I was a bored child because who just knows that.

"Ugh school I know you're bored without me." Onika said looking out the window as we passed her school. She's so extra. Looking like she in a Adele music video.

"I'm sure that school is doing just fine Onika. You are not the life of the school." I chuckled. She just rolled her eyes.

Onika POV

I am tired of riding around with these old people. I mean they aren't that old but they're older than me so.

"Can you drop me off at Jays house please?" i nicely asked. I want to see my BB. I haven't talked to her all day.

"You're lucky we're right here." she pulled into the apartments. Yes! I flew out the car as soon as she stopped. They started getting out making me turn around in confusion.

"What? I can go see them too" mommy said. Hopefully they don't stay long.

I walked up to the door going straight in, I don't knock. For what? Jay was sitting on the couch smoking. I miss smoking. They won't let me. His eyes got big when he saw me. He acting like I've never just popped up here before.

"Where's Bey? Why you looking like a deer?" i laughed while walking towards her room.

"Put that shit out boy!" i heard my momma yell. How she go come in this man house controlling stuff.

I walked right into Beyoncé's room seeing her laying in the bed smoking. I ran towards her jumping on her. She had the same expression as Jay making me scrunch my face up at her.

"Why y'all keep looking so surprised to see me? Was I not supposed to come?" i asked getting off of her. Just as she was about to speak some girl walked out of her bathroom in a towel.

I looked back at Bey with a stale face. I hope my thoughts aren't correct.

"Bey who's this?" the girl asked. She was very pretty, but I wasn't focused on that right now.

"Umm-.'" I'm Onika, a friend of Beyoncé's, and you are?" i interrupted her because she was being stupid. I had a believable smile on my face. I just want to see what the girl was going to say. That would determine my next move.

"Oh i'm Sanaa. Beyoncé's girlfriend from Cali. I came to visit her for a little." she smiled. I feel like i'm gonna throw up.

"Oh.... sorry to interrupt. You're very pretty. It was nice meeting you. Bye" i waved walking away. I can't believe this shit. Jay had to know, or else he wouldn't have looked like that. I'm gonna beat his ass.

"JAY! So you thought it would be cool to not tell me that she had a girl in there?! Or better yet a girlfriend. You a ain't shit cousin you know that?!" i yelled in his face. He basically set me up for failure.

"Nika. It's not like that I promise. She supposed to be breaking up with ole girl today. I just didn't know how to tell you." he tried covering up.

"Bullshit." i said. I could feel the tears coming down. My breathing was increasing and my head started to spin.

I started to walk back and forth trying to control myself, but I started to get real dizzy. It got so bad I couldn't breathe or talk anymore.

"Calm down baby. Breathe. In and out. Remember what we practiced." Mommy tried helping. I saw Bey and tried to run up to her but was pulled back. I want to kill her.

"Stop! You can't even breathe Nika come on sit down please." Mommy said. I just want to go home.

Mommy sat me on the couch and that was all I remembered; darkness.

I realized that I update a lot. School starts back tomorrow so that'll be limited again lol. I've just been so bored at home all day!