I Miss You

Beyoncé POV
Next morning

I woke up to my phone ringing back to back to back. Who in the fu- Jay.

"Yo?" i answered yawning. I couldn't show him i was irritated. I would've got a whole lecture. Don't have time for it.

"Aye G, i need you home for a minute man. I got some news about your mother." he said fast. Why should I care about this?

"What that gotta do wit me? Ion want nothing to do with her" i said in a dull tone. I really don't care.

"Man just come. I don't care about nun of that right now." he said in all seriousness. I told him I was on my way.

Onika was still sleep. I knew she would, after waking me up at 2am to play a game. Then getting the best head of her life. Yea she was expected to slumped for awhile.

I drove to Jay's and to my surprise, my mother was there. Dude said he had to tell me something about her, not she would be here. Ugh !

Onika POV

I woke up in the bed...alone. Wow. After what happened last night I at least expected to wake up with Bey by my side. Any other day I do, so why not today? Out of all days.

Last night was pretty fun. What seemed to just be a game turned into her eating me out till I couldn't feel my legs anymore.

Honestly I didn't just want to play a game. I wanted her to touch me there, but i didn't expect that. I thought we would just touch each other.

I tried calling Bey, but she didn't answer. I called a few more times, even tried texting, but no response. Did I do something wrong ? Was this all she wanted ?

I mean we did jump into this pretty fast. We weren't officially dating though. So maybe what I did was hoeish?

I hope my thoughts aren't true. I'll just give her time. Maybe something came up.

Mommy came into my room surprised to see I was alone. "Where's Bey? I thought I would come and take you guys to get breakfast. I guess it's just you and me. Coming?" she asked.

I couldn't tell Mommy about the naughty things we did early this morning. So i just told her maybe she left early.

"I'm gonna shower and i'll be down" i said forcing a smile. She walked out, i guess going to wait on me in the living room.

Looking in the mirror I noticed hickeys covering the left side of my neck. Omg!
Now i have to hide them with makeup...

I got dressed in a grey Nike suit and my white forces. It was kinda windy out. Mommy had on her Pink Puma suit so I wanted to attempt to match her.

"I'm ready Mommy" i said smiling coming down the stairs. We headed to iHop. Since it was just the two of us, we decided to dine in and catch up. Even though we already knew everything about each other.

We ordered and got our food not too long after. "So, what's going on with you and little ole Beyoncé?" Mommy asked with a smirk. Where is she taking this. Lord.

"What do you mean Ma?" i asked, trying to seem confused. She just gave me a knowing look and chuckled eating an piece of her pancake. "Chile i'm a lil older, but i'm not dumb. I know y'all got a thing for each other. I'm fine with it, but your Papa has been complaining and crying his eyes out because his 'princess is growing up'. she said mocking him.

I knew Papa wouldn't take me dating well. He didn't know anything about Kenneth. I'm pretty sure Mommy expected it, but she never met him either.

"Yea well, maybe I like her a little bit. But there's nothing going on." i said, avoiding eye contact. I knew Mommy didn't fall for my bs, but it made me feel good to try and convince myself. "Ok chile"

We made our way home. I just watched those investigation shows with Mommy since it was Sunday and Bey wasn't answering.

I tried calling Beyoncé two more times before just giving up. She's making me so mad at this point. Like even if she is busy, at least send a text to let me know.

Beyonce POV

Walking in seeing my mother really made me mad. Because I got away, and she found her way right back to me. I'm grown now, so I don't have to put up with this.

"Really Jay? What's going on?" i asked already fed up with whatever this was.

"So..... I found out, your mother is Auntie Carols best-friend. She moved here 2 years ago. I saw her pull up one day while you was in the car. I made her leave soon as I saw her cause you were having a good day with Onika. But, it's been long enough." he explained. I still don't care about nun of this.

"Ok....and what? I don't want nothing to do with the woman that mistreated her child because she was born different. I ran away for a reason yaknow?" i said plopping down on the couch.

"Beyonce i'm so sorry. It wasn't like that. It's just, we were in shock with the way you were born. We really thought-." and i immediately cut her off.

"BULL SHIT ! I SMELL BULL SHIT!!" i yelled while leaving to my room. I just laid in the bed a drifted off to sleep. Fuck her.

I woke up 4 hours later. Damn that was a long ass nap. It was night time now. I began searching for my phone. Nowhere.

I looked the first place I thought it would be; my car. As expected it was in the glove box. Looking through it, I had 5 missed called and 2 messages from Onika. Oh shit.

I immediately called back. No answer. Maybe she's sleep? Couldn't be.

I called 4 more times, no answer. I tried again and she answered on the last ring.

"What Beyoncé?!" she slightly yelled. Tf was she mad for?

"What you yelling all mad for?" i asked chuckling. "What do you want Beyoncé?" she sighed through the phone.

"Can I come by? I Miss You."