Chapter 10: Black and White

Start from the beginning

Blake: (off-screen) Suddenly, our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. We were setting fire to shops that refused to serve us, hijacking cargo from companies that used Faunus labor. And the worst part was, it was working. We were being treated like equals. But not out of respect... out of fear.

The flashback shows one more image of three Faunus individuals standing in a dominating manner with malicious grins until Blake puts down her teacup in front of a stunned Sun.

Blake: So, I left. I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence, and instead, I would dedicate my life to becoming a Huntress. So here I am: a criminal hiding in plain view, all with the help of a little black bow. (she wiggles her cat ears beneath the fashionable disguise to demonstrate)

Sun: (coming to terms with this) So... have you told your friends any of this?

Blake merely looks down in shame and says nothing.

Eren: (shouting) Blaaaake!

Yang: (also calling out) Blaaaake!

The scene transitions to Ruby, Yang, Eren and Weiss walking through town and calling in vain for their missing teammate.

Ruby: (continuing to scream) Blaaaaaaaake! Where aaaare yoooouuuu!?

Yang: Blake!

Ruby: (turning on Weiss) Weiiiiss, you're not helping!

Weiss: Oh! You know what might be able to help? The police!

Eren: (crossing his arms in irritation) Ugh, Weiss...

Weiss: It was just an idea!

Ruby: (walking down the sidewalk) Yeah, a bad one.

Yang: (following behind Ruby) Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions.

Weiss: (following behind Yang) I think that when we hear it, you'll all realize I was right!

Penny: (following behind Weiss) And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!

Eren: (turning around suddenly with his team in surprise) Aaaah! Penny! Where did you come from!?

Penny: (cheerfully ignoring the question) Hey guys! What are you up to?

Ruby: Uhh...

Yang: We're looking for our friend Blake

Penny: Ooooh, you mean the Faunus girl!

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang stare at Penny.

Ruby: Wait, how did you know that?

Penny: Uhh, the cat ears? (points to her head)

Yang: (laughing a little) What cat ears? She wears a... booooowww...