Blimpy Baby

The weight in my lower belly is such a turn on. I love when I get high at parties and dance to the music. Fellow stoners wobble my stomach as I jiggle around them. It feels good, the movement of my fat matches the movement. I'm out of breath after a half-hour, but I think that's pretty good. I think that I should get some movement in during the week so that I can gain some muscle to carry the weight that I'm about to gain. I want to remain mobile as soon as I can. I'm going to a fancy dress party this weekend and I know just the outfit that I'm going to wear. 

I love Starfire. from Teen Titans, so I decide to go as her for the party. I look in the mirror, straightening out my wig. I look great. The purple skirt is stretched to its limits; it's starting to cut into my hips. My cute "potbelly" hangs out over the waistband. My breasts are incased in nothing more than a tight sports bra. Since my calves and thighs are too fat to wear the kind of boots she wears, I pair my outfit with purple sneakers. Who would have thought Starfire would look good at this size?? I did! I'm starting to develop a slight waddle. My friend comes to pick me up and I wobble down the steps of my house and out to her car. She whistles when she sees my outfit. "Is that all you're going to wear? There's so much of you..." I smile at her. "I know. And just imagine when we do this party a year from now and I'm 100 pounds heavier." Her eyes widen in shock and slight horror as I get into the car. 

I'm getting more and more confident with the more weight that I gain. I love that I can control myself to some degree now. People are telling me that I look good for once. I finally have a community of people who find me beautiful. I think my favourite part of me really is my fully hips. I love how fat and soft they are. I grab handfuls of them all the time, aroused by their softness. I hope that the next few tens of thousands of calories I shovel down my throat rush to them.