...
"So what are your plans for the rest of the day," I said as he parked in my driveway.

"I have dinner plans with my mother & father later at a restaurant that I'm not looking forward to, they loathe each other" he chuckled, I rubbed his hand.

"I'm sorry, say Hi to your Mom for me, "I kissed his lip, "okay, later mi call you, I love you"I reddened, walking in with my bags.

...

I pushed open the door to see Gabby and Thomas laughing."Evening," I said running to my room, I wonder what's so funny between those two.

I unpacked and put the clothes I had on overnight in the laundry basket in the bathroom, I looked at my face, and apply some blackhead eraser facial scrub on my face, I took a fast shower because the place look set up, we definitely ago get rain later.

I grabbed one of D'yani's t-shirts I took and one of his sweats, it big off a me but super comfortable. The food I ate was gone out of me by now.

I'm famished.

Entered the empty kitchen taking out the kinds of stuff i needed to make pasta while playing September by Earth, wind & fire on YouTube.

"Hey, hey, hey, Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember? Ba-dee-ya, dancing in September Ba-dee-ya never was a cloudy day There was a Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember? Ba-dee-ya, dancing in September Ba-dee-ya, golden dreams were shiny days" I sang dancing around moving my lower body while making my pasta.

I love pasta

...

Janelle called me asking if I had reached back home I told her yes, and start finishing up, just did a crush on the Irish potato now, adding Mayo, cheese, and milk.

"Why you no deh school gabby," I asked as I started to share in three bowls.

"Half day today, mi wah some a the pasta, ".she said I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Uh bright, uh have two hands," I expressed.

"Kamila can I speak with you," my dad said stepping foot into the kitchen, he watches as I did my thing.

Him no chat patios

"I know I shouldn't have stayed, I fell asleep it wasn't on purpose I promise and in the morning I had to do something for my business page," I said quickly, and he let out a small grin.

"That's fine, but next time please go home, anyways, why didn't you tell me I would have taken care of everything you needed, how much money did you pay,".he started opening a checkbook I held up my hands declining.

"D'yani paid"he looked offended by what I said but he changed his expression.

"I didn't know you were here I don't see any bodyguards".I decided to change the topic it was an uncomfortable silence.

"You guys don't like it so I kinda change that," he said taking a seat at the table.

Oh wow

"Umm I did say I have another present for you and your sisters but first you have to come to see my house this evening I want you guys to get used to it because the mansion will be your home one day," Thomas says, I grew up here, I'm not living elsewhere.