All I have

Hey Lola  it's your turn,get your heels on!"I said as I smiled mischievously calling to the bartender as I walked towards the bar.
Leave your stilettos on the counter hot shot,I'll make it worth your while,she replied with a slight grin.
"Not a chance", I said smiling back at her as I approached the bar
"A shot for the road?,seems you could use it".
"YES PLEASE!",I answered boldly as I sat on a stool.
"One tekila shot for the tired stripper on stool five coming up!",she said, while placing a slice of lemon on the glass then handing it to me.
"Where is my salt hot shot?",I asked.
"Oh,aren't you a little too sweet for salty things,she said flirtatiously, then we both laughed out loudly as if we wanted to over power the music.
I spent about 30 minutes with Lola at the bar,when I realized that it had gotten so business that she couldn't break to have side conversations with me anymore. I waved her good bye and left for home.
Lola was my only friend, we had met back when I was fourteen and she sixteen,when I was sent to the last  faster home which eventually turned out right.My adoption was finalized  by my fifteenth birthday and since then we have been like two peas in a pod. When she graduated from high school Lola being the one that had her priorities stright,applied to Stanford University,got in and is now on her last semester.
She comes home every holiday to spend  time with her mom,which is my adopted mom. I convinced her two summers ago to take a job at the strip club, when I got tired of her complaining about tuition fees,since than she works at the club every summer as a bartender.
Normally she would stay at our mom's place but she skipped the norm this summer to spend it with me.
My appartment was big enough for at least three people. Each to their own space."Three bed rooms, two bathrooms,kitchen, dining, living,ohhh shut the front door!".Not bad for a skinny ass dancer!",she had teased me when she fallowed me to view the appartment two years ago.
It was good to know I had two people who supported and loved me no matter my life choices. "I only hope this thing  your doing is not permanent Willo,you can be so much more,but you'll figure it out in time",my mom had told me when Lola and I went for dinner at her place, last Friday night. I remember all the dubble shifts she had to pick up to keep the bills from piling up and food on our table. She never gave up. This one woman that kept things afloat on her own.Lola never met her dad,and mom never spoke about it so Lola never asked.I had a feeling she didn't even what to know. In all my years of knowing her,being so close to her,I've never heard her baught it up even once. Miss Collins had more than enough love to go around,if I didn't know the facts of it all I would have thought she was my biological mother.
Lola was just like her,how could I be so lucky. If I lost them,I would  loose everything.

The smell of freshly baked pancakes in the morning picked on many memories from my childwood,only Lola or mom could bring such life to a home.As I sat by my window watching the leaves fall slowly from the trees,my mind felt so at ease,between the waves of pancake syrup, which by now made way to my empty stomach and the smooth sound of a cold play song  coming from the living room,I could almost crawl back in bed and stay in for the day.
The music came to a sudden stop,then my sister's voice called out after.
"Willo I know your up,come join me for breakfast before it gets cold!".
'Coming down in a few,give me a minute!",I called out back to her.
Leaving my bed and my room the same way it has been since Lola cleaned it two days ago,I started browsing through my closet for the out fit for the night. Immediately after I headed down stairs to join Lola.
"Where the hell is the rest of your cloths?"she called out as  I walked down the last step of the stair case.
I smiled at her as I proceeded to open the refrigerator to get some orange juice.
"Now look at you,next to naked with just a bra and a biker tights casting stones at me for wearing a T shirt and a underwear,oh what a crime this must be".I said with sarcasm.
The kicken counter was grinning with stocks of opened books,revealing that she did an all nighter studing  after
work.
"Do you ever sleep,what time did you call it a night?" I asked concerned.
"I went to bed at about 3: 30 am,got up at 6 :00 am did both our laundry and then made breakfast, side effects of being a big sister to a lazy person if you should ask me",she replied.
"What's not to love about you old soul",I replied as I kissed her on the cheek while pulled a stool to sit beside her at the kitchen counter.
We talked for a while then she left to take a shower,by the time I went back to my room,the bed was made.All the tips I had made two nights in a row,where all over my room. Lola had gathered them and bring them together with a rubber band and left it on my dresser.My outfit for work was neatly folded and placed in the center of my bed.
Turning back to my door way, I called
out to her.
Aren't you working this morning?!"
"No I switched days off with Alex he has business to do today,so I took his day off and gave him mine!",she shouted back from her room.
"Ok I have a late shift today,Im going to work at 4:45 this evening,wana go see a movie or something?,my treat."
"Yeah!", she replied with excitement.
By 1:30 we were out and about, Lola had suggested going to a casino instead to watch a dance show that goes on there each Saturday. I was quick to agree since dancing as we both know was entirely my thing to do ever since I was a child.After the show my sister bought my attention to a flyer in the bathroom.
"Look they are looking for dancers part time and full time,you can try they have auditions on Monday"
"All potential dancers will be picked by
Johnaton Dolsaluger".
"Don't even go there hot shot I can hardly juggle this job and you want me to take on another,ain't no way dancing  on stage,ga pay me the way I get payed at the club".I said to her as we walked back through the bathroom door.
"I would kill to just go to the auditions just to see Johnaton",she replied as her ceeks  begon to flush with pigments of red.
"Who the hell is this Johnaton?,and what  kinda name is Dolsaluger?",I asked annoyed at her flirtatious behavior.
"You don't know Johnaton?,the face of Las Vagas?".His face is everywhere.The man is ranked the seventh richest man in America.He has a casino in all the states,and three in his home city which is here in Las Vagas.
"Oh that guy,whatever,with your attitude how the hell are you even single?",I asked her in disbelief.
"How the hell are you single!".You have been single since that boy Jonny broke your heart in the 5th grade, because he didn't lend you his pencil.I've never seen you with any one of the opposite gender since then,for Christ sake,your a Dancer,you work on poles,when will you live up to your jobs reputation,talking bot how am I single,how are you single?".Men fall at your feet every single day!",she said while I laughed.
We took a taxi together then went for ice cream near our work place. Not long after we took a cab together and head straight to work. Lola chilled by the bar for a while,before she went home to study. I head to the bathroom to catch a quick shower then rested a little to get my shift on the on the go.
"Willo your on,Willo!",a voice sounding like it was coming from a distance begon to get clearer and clearer. Thats when I suddenly realized I was actually fast asleep and Lizzan was standing over me about to hit me with a pillow.
"Ohhhh shit!,how long has it been since your off stage?",I asked in panic.
"Are you kidding me?,you really think I would get off,know your up next and see you sleeping and not wake you."Not you  Wills,your the sweetest". "I've been off for say three minutes as soon as I got here,I waked you immediately", she replied while she throw the pillow across the room which fell on the top of my head.
"Thanks Zan,I owe you one",I replied while applying just a little make up.
Walking out on stage never gets old,I always get a rush when I see faces of the men looking on as I strut towards the run way daintily,their shinning eyes looking on like a lost, desperate puppy trying to find it's mother. I was the center of attention for five hours a day,five days a week. To top it all off,if you wanted a private lap dance or even have me come sit with you for the night,it sure as hell gana cost you some cash.
Here am the queen of everything,I'm in control and that my friend is what you call power.
I've witness many men drool like babies, At times the adrenaline rush and tension felt so alive as everybody looks on attentively.
As soon as I hit center stage it was a sure shot,my boss calls me his gold coin for a reason.