The door then opened making a loud sound. Tzuyu looked at the door.
There was xiaoting making a pose , she had her sunglasses on.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. " Xiaoting cheerfully said and did a cat walk going near to the car. Tzuyu was just staring as she was used to xiaoting being like this. Xiaoting then sat on the driver's seat while tzuyu sat beside xiaoting.

Xiaoting then turn on the radio to listen some songs. Tzuyu was checking her schedule for the day in her phone.

"We are here!!!" Xiaoting exclaimed.
"Yeah I can see it. " Said Tzuyu.

"Oh btw, xiaoting, come with me to my office. There's a file that you need to take home. " Tzuyu said.

"But you can take it later too, right??" asked xiaoting.
"No, its important. Take it right now. "Said tzuyu. Xiaoting just shrugged it off.

Both of them got inside the modern building. CTZ TECH is the name of tzuyu's company. The building was one of the most modern building in Taiwan. Well secured and made with an excellent plan of top builders of the country.

As they entered, everyone started to greet them with a bow . Tzuyu and xiaoting also bowed to them back. Both of them are well mannered. They believe ones behavior is ones true introduction. It gives people an idea what kind of person he or she is.

Tzuyu and xiaoting then went to the elevator and reached the top floor where tzuyu's office is. They both entered , xiaoting took a seat on the chair , while tzuyu went near her tables drawer where her file was.

"Your office is nice, I like it. " Xiaoting said sitting comfortably.
"You always say that. " Said tzuyu flipping the files paper. Tzuyu continued, "you know you could actually come and help me in the company. "

"I know, but jié jié I want to enjoy a bit more. " Said Xiaoting. Tzuyu nodded.

*Knock knock*

"Come in ." Said tzuyu . Then the door opened reveling a beautiful woman. She was smiling and have a bouquet of flowers in her hands.
"Hey xiaoting." Said the women . Xiaoting smiled and waved .
"hey tzuyu. " This time she said with more softness.

"H-hi. " Tzuyu said and smiled nervously knowing why the women Infront of her is here . Xiaoting gave her a teasing grin.
"I like you, will you go out with me??" Asked the girl smiling shyly. Xiaoting became excited.
"I am sorry.....I can't. " Said tzuyu and looked down feeling guilty. Xiaoting rolled her eyes thinking how stupid her cousin is. The women Infront of tzuyu felt more hurt . Her heart was aching. But nevertheless she kept smiled and nodded.

"It's fine. At least accept these flowers. " Said the girl. Tzuyu accepted it . She then went near tzuyu and gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

"I will be waiting for you tzuyu. " Said the girl with her love eyes. Tzuyu felt more guilty as she knew she couldn't return the same feelings.
"Sigh. You don't have to elkie. " Said tzuyu.
"But I want to . So please let me. " Said elkie smiling sadly.
"I will be going now , take care. " Said elkie and left after saying goodbye to both of them.

"You know , you have a beautiful woman like Elkie Chong interested in you , who is ready to love you with her whole but you still haven't moved on from your ex. It makes me wonder how much beautiful is your ex. " Said xiaoting.

Tzuyu stopped moving , she remembered about her ex. Her ex who she still loves a lot.

"She is the most beautiful woman in the world. But .....she isn't mine anymore. " Said tzuyu smiling sadly while remembering.

Xiaoting could feel the sadness. So to distract tzuyu she tried to change the topic.
"I will be going now too. " She said and left tzuyu.

Tzuyu then sat on her swivel chair . She leaned back while closing her eyes and all the memories kept on coming back in her mind.