💜Chapter 50💜

"Can you hear me..?"
Jungkook asked as he sneaked inside the highly protected building. His eyes roaming around the hall to see if someone is standing there. He clutched on to his bluetooth and asked again to which he got a reply from suga.

"Yeah..JK..somebody is around you..? Check it..!"
Suga asked him to which he checked once again and saw that 2 guards we standing there strolling around with heavy guns.

"Hyung...Four guards are standing here...!!"
Jimin slowly whispered who entered in to the building from the other side secretly.

"Two guards here with heavy guns."
Jungkook informed as he looked at them sharply thinking of a way to knock them out.

"Jimin and Jk try to knock them and enter in to that passageway."
Jungkook looked at jimin signaling him to come from the back and attack them as he came out of his hide out and stood infront of the guard who was standing close to him.

Pulling his gun he hit the guard with it and threw him in a corner without making noise. The other guard was confused and came to check but was ended up being knocked down by jimin.

The boys came out and charged on the four guards and soon knocked them down.

They both looked at the passageway infront of them and tried to enter. But jimin stood in his place without moving an inch and pulled back JK who was about to step in.

"LASERS!!"
He whisper yelled gaining JK's attention. Jk looked at him being confused but jimin just took a small piece of a papee and threw it in the passageway and within a second the laser light fell on it burning the paper in a fraction of second making JK gulp and nod his head.

"Hyung..what are we gonna do..?"

"Listen boys...there will be a power off in the building for 2 minutes and you have to go to the other end of this passage within the time."

Suga announced making the boys looked at each other with wide eyes and both of them spoke in unison.

"Do you fucking want us to die..? This passageway is really long..2 minutes will not be enough..and the laser..."
They both gulped down their fear.

"C'mon we know you both are the winners in running..gotta show your talent boys.!"
Suga kinda encouraged them. But the boys rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"This isnt a race track hyung..!"
Jimin gritted his teeth in anger but what can they do..? He sighed and finally agreed along with jungkook.

"Are you both ready..? Your time starts now.!'
Suga announced and the powers went off. The boys sprinted towards the end of the passage way with full speed while sweat dripping down their forehead.