💜Chapter 17💜

"I'm happy for them. And..Finally.! My cold rude ass Buddy got his love." Jimin said to jungkook with his eye smile making jungkook to giggle.

"Yes Hyung..He already changed a little when Y/N came to his life. But that cold behavior haven't changed not even a little. I hope Y/N will change him into a brand new Boxy smiling Taehyung. " jungkook said to Jimin and they both felt happy for Taehyung from their heart.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung carried his most favorite person in his arms who was very small in his big arms and perfectly fitted in his arms. He took her to his bedroom knowing that if she woke up she will find for him. And he was not there and she would be really sad.

He entered his bedroom and slowly placed the little creature in his hands on the bed and pulled the duvet over her and left to take a warm shower after a tiring travel.

After a while taehyung came out of the shower wearing his black t shirt and sweat pants. He dried his hair with a white towel and came to the bed to see his little baby doll is still sleeping like a baby.

He chuckled looking at her and went inside the duvet and pulled her towards him warm chest. She turned to his side and snuggled into his chest as she was little cold. He also pulled her closer and ran his hands through her soft silky hair and relaxed himself and he too drifted to the dreamland with her.

Next day...

Y/N POV

I woke up from my beauty sleep because of the sunlight directly hitting me through the opened windows which made me to rub my eyes and turned towards another direction only to feel the cold bed.

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them to get a clear vision to see the bed is empty.  My Oppa was here with me yesterday night. We both slept together. But now he is not there. My eyes turned teary that my Oppa left me without saying anything to me. But to my surprise I heard his deep oceanic voice and turned to see him in his office attire.

"Woke up babydoll..?" He asked me with a little smile which he will show only around me. I nodded like a small puppy and he chuckled and came towards me.

He cupped my cheeks and caressed them softly. I smiled widely that he didn't left me. I don't know how he knew what I was thinking.

"Don't worry My love..I will never leave you. I was getting ready for my office. I didn't wanted to disturb you as you will have a head ache if someone disturbs your sleep. " he told and I hugged him tightly snuggling into his chest and he slowly patted my head.

"Thank you so much Oppa..Thank you for always being with me.." I told him while few drop of tears left from eyes.  He slowly pulled out from the hug and wiped my tears then kissed my forehead.

"I'm the one who should be thankful.  If you weren't in my life..then this Kim Taehyung is nothing but a living dead body. You gave him life My doll.." he said and again kissed my forehead before hugging me.

"Oppa..?" I called him and he hummed in response.

"Oppa..you know that My vacation has started and 1 month is there for school reopening. " I said and he pulled from the hug looked into my eyes.