💜Chapter 23💜

Author's POV

After making her sleep he placed her in the bed and pulled the  duvet over her and pecked her forehead and left to his Study room as he was loaded with his company works.

"Y/N.." a voice called out for her which was very familiar to her.

"M-Mom..?" She turned towards the side where the voice came from only to see her Mom was standing there with the same dress she wore on that day of her death.

"Y/N-ah..it's me.. Don't you remember me..?" She asked sadly with tears gleaming inside her eyes.

"Mom..is that really you.? I missed you mom.." she said and tried to hug that figure but her mom moved away.

"You still remember me..? Ofcourse you will remember when you are the one who killed me and my husband. " she said with rage and a devilish look.

"Mom..what are you talking about.? What I did..? I didn't kill anyone." She said tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't act like innocent! You killed us!! YOU KILLED US!! we died because of you..!! Only you!! You are the reason for our death!! We will never forgive you! You should die in grief and guilt! YOU SHOULD DIE!!!" The figure which she assumed as her mother told . Red blood was coming out from her stomach and ears. She yelled the same thing again and again. Y/N started crying loud and kept her hands near her ears closing them to prevent them from hearing the women's hurtful words.

"You killed me, my husband and my unborn baby! If it wasn't for you..we would have never tried to run away from them.! We could have solved it. But..you were there crying and we got shot when we rushed towards you.!"

"Why you didn't be strong that time? WHY!? if you stood there waiting for us and was been strong..then today we all could have lived a beautiful life. Why you did like this..? WHY!?" the woman yelled at her and shook her holding her shoulder and when she tried to runaway she held her neck and dragged her back.

"Where are you going!? To kill them too..like you killed us..? You are CURSE!! YOU ARE A SIN!! YOU ARE A KILLER!! YOU WILL KILL EVERYBODY!! you will kill everyone who will love you.! Because you are a heartless monster! You killed my family..!" She said and dragged her towards the balcony pushing her from there but Y/N held the railings tightly and tried to runaway.

She was breathing heavily. She was a crying mess now. Without caring about anything or anyone she shouted at the figure that she didn't kill anyone.

"HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I SAY!? I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE!! I WON'T KILL THEM..! I won't kill them." She sobbed harder and cried even more harder running out of the place.

"You killed us! You don't deserve anyone's love! You should die!! You deserve death!! Come with us..!! Don't you always ask me to take you with me!? Then why not now..? Come with me. I'll take you with me." The woman said with a devilish smile and her dark figure again stepped towards the little girl who was trembling in fear.

"Leave me.. l-leave me.. I- I didn't k-kill anyone..! Please leave me.! I- I'm not a m-murderer. I won't kill them. " she said joining her hands infront of the figure begging it to leave her.

"You are a murderer! YOU WILL KILL HIM TOO!!" The figure yelled and held her neck tight choking her.

"aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! LEAVE ME!!!!" she yelled and cried out for help and suddenly the door opened.