💜Chapter 48💜

"Boss..when are we going to take our next step..? That doctor is so clever! He already found out about us. What are we gonna do..?"
The man asked his boss or we can call them as best friends from kindergarten. While the said man was smoking the life killing toxic thing spoiling his lungs and the smoke come out of his mouth.

"We have to be faster than them Beomgyu. Call Mr.Zayn. Now..!"
Yeonjun ordered which was obeyed by the said person as he reached out for his laptop pulling out a face time call with Zayn.

"cosa è successo ? perché mi hai chiamato Keir?"

(what happened ? why did you call me..Keir?)

A cold voice asked as the man who spoke looked at the screen infront of him and saw his partners who work for him.

"Ho qualcosa da dirti. Lee Know è dietro di noi per le capsule."

(I have something to tell you. Lee know is behind us for the capsules.)

Keir also known as Yeonjun whose underworld name is Keir said which made Zayn slightly tensed as a frown crept on his face.

"Lee know non può fare niente. la sua cosiddetta stupida squadra non può nemmeno entrare nella mia base... allora come può..."

(Lee know can't do anything. his so-called stupid team can't even enter my base ... so how can ...)

"With BTS..anything is possible. Mr.Zayn."

____________________

Meeting room

"According to our plan...Only 8 are going to Italy."
Namjoon announced which made everyone nod their heads.

"Taehyung, Jimin , Jungkook, Suga , lee know, lisa , jennie and Namjoon..? Am I right..?"
Jin asked while the two brothers got up from their seats while slamming their hands hard on the table which gained everyone's attention towards them.

"WHY...?!"
they both asked in unison while their looked at each other smiling and feeling lucky to have the best brothers in the world.

"Jungkook and Namjoon...We will be okay..don't worry about us..!"
Lisa said and jennie nodded her head while both their brothers looked at them with scrunched up face and looks at them in disbelief.

"Bitch..who cares for you..!? You'll end up beating the shit out of that man.! I'm scared of him getting hurt.! Dont you remember lee know wants him alive..in one piece."

Jungkook finished and now it was the sisters turn to look at their brothers in disbelief while Namjoon raised his eyebrows questionably at their reaction.

"Well...Poor Zayn wouldn't have future generations if we take these girls."
Jungkook mumbled which was totally audible to jin who smacked his head hard which made the girls giggle.