Rebecca Donna Boden

Start from the beginning

Kelly: Babe you do it.

Stella: No!

Kelly: Fine ugh. Kelly unbutton Camilla's onesie taking her diaper of and cleaning her up and putting a fresh diaper on.

Stella: Aww thanks for handling that I started to get nausea.

Kelly: Haha no problem. He clip her onesie picking her up and tapping her back.

Stella: Aww that's cute.

Kelly: Since her aunt couldn't deal with her.

Stella: Ha no I'm sorry.

Kelly: Here can you throw the diaper away tho?

Stella: Sure. They walk out as Stella throw the diaper away. They headed to the bathroom washing there hands.

Kelly: She reminds me of Ella and Ellie.

Stella: I guess.

Kelly: I wonder if they all can fight like us when they grow up.

Stella: Ima be so proud. They laugh kissing.

Camilla: Mama?

Stella: Ah your mama will be back soon don't worry. Kelly pick her up heading out. They saw Donna holding her stomach.

Kelly: Are you okay?

Donna: Ah no I'm not. Then her water broke Kelly and Stella look at each other.

Stella: Come come. She grab Donna's hand.

Kelly: Squad loud up!

Stella: Go and grab chief Kelly.

Kelly: Okay okay.. He left as Stella help Donna up. Kelly grab chief and grab there radio's. They all got into the squad truck as Kelly was in front with Camilla.

Donna: Oooh she's coming! She push grabbing unto Stella's jacket.

Stella: Okay hold on. Kelly passed Camilla to Capp before climbing in the back.

Kelly: C'mon we're going to do this together second time your giving birth in a squad truck. He said making everyone laugh.

Donna: Don't make me.. Laugh. Boden give Kelly his jacket.

Stella: Okay push. Donna push.

Kelly: Again. Donna push grabbing unto Boden's hand. After 3 minutes of pushing the baby's head was out. She pushed all the way until she was out.

Stella: Aww. The little baby cried as Stella passed her to Donna. Kelly and Stella look at each other as they laugh. Kelly cradle Stella in her arms.

Kelly: Nice work.

Stella: Yeah?

Kelly: Yeah. Then all of a sudden Donna passed out.

Boden: She's Donna! Stella check for a pulse as Kelly started CPR. 

Kelly: How far are we from med?

Tony: 2 minutes out. Stella took over CPR. The nurses rush out placing Donna on the bed. Stella was still doing compressions as they wheeled her in.

Stella: 46 year old Donna Boden, give birth and passed out 3 minutes ago.

Marcel: Okay. They took her upstairs as Stella was still doing compressions in the elevator. They took Donna to surgery as Stella waited in the room.

Few hours later:
Stella: How is she?

Marcel: She's stable for now we're keeping a close eye on her also a lady just give birth to 10 babies and we are out of beds.

Stella: Damn. They laugh.

Marcel: So we're going to need you to take this little one.

Stella: That's okay I'll take her to her father.

Marcel: Okay. Doris give baby Boden to Stella as Stella heading down the elevator.

Kelly: Look chief.

Boden: How is she?

Stella: She's stable for now but um there's no beds for babies..

Capp: What? They got rid of them?

Stella: No uh a lady just give birth to 10 kids. Everyone look at Stella like she was crazy.

Capp: Holy mother of God. Everyone laugh.

Stella: Yeah so here you keep her till a bed comes. She give the baby to Boden as she sat next to Kelly.

Kelly: Hey are you okay?

Stella: I guess just a little tired. Camilla was asleep in Kelly's chest.

Kelly: I think this little one sees me as he dada.

Stella: What makes you say that?

Kelly: She call me dada haha when you went upstairs and she call you mama.

Stella: Aww. Kelly place his hand on her stomach.

Kelly: Then we'll have a baby soon just a couple more months.

Stella: Yeah. They kissed.

Kelly: She's to cute look at her I can imagine how Shay would look like.

Boden: Rebecca Donna Boden is her name. Everyone cheered.

Marcel: Chief Boden? Stella come with me. Stella look at Kelly.

Kelly: Go ahead. They headed upstairs.

Stella: What's up Crochet?

Marcel: Donna wanted to see you guys. Stella headed inside the room.

Stella: Hey girl you scared us. They hug.

Donna: I'm not going anywhere.

Boden: Here is Rebecca Donna Boden.

Donna: You named her?

Boden: I did. He gave Rebecca to Donna as he kissed her forehead.

Donna: Thanks Stella.. For everything you did.

Stella: No problem. She wipe her tears before leaving. She headed downstairs and sat next to Kelly and cried.

Kelly: What happened? Is she dead?

Stella: No no she isn't. Kelly wipe her tears before kissing her head.

Kelly: I love you fire fly.

Stella: I love you too baby. They kissed.
_______________________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistakes! Hope you guys like it.. What should I do next?