Audrey with disgust said"He is acting like he really cares about her."she really can't belive she looked up to this man.

Mal nodded and added"He is one of those idiots who only cares about themselves and no one else.He wears a mask to fool people around them."

Evie spoke up"He looks crazier than before."Leah sneered at Stefan,his act didn't fool her now.

Thistletwit hesitantly questioned, "What about the kiss?"

Knotgrass with hope and excitement said" Yes, true love's kiss!"she even made kissing faces.

Stefan once again was angered and yelled"True love does not exist."

Flittle with worry and polite bow said"But it's her only chance, your majesty."Stefan hits Flittle asides in anger and walks out of the room.Flittle hold's her arm in pain, while the other two pixies comfort her. Maleficent and Diaval enter the palace and comes Stefan's trap massive forest iron needles set across the threshold.

Mal and Aurora were worried as Maleficent comforted both of them,as Carlos commented"Now we know where Mal gets her reckless attitude from

Mal and Aurora were worried as Maleficent comforted both of them,as Carlos commented"Now we know where Mal gets her reckless attitude from."

Diaval was worried questioned"Mistress."

Maleficent starts walking through the iron needles carefully,but she gets poked by one.We can some of needles became red hot just being close to her.

We can some of needles became red hot just being close to her

Mal winced seeing that and was slightly thankful she didn't have that weakness.So was Maleficent she was glad her weakness was gone.

 But they all get through and Maleficent let's Philip float in the Hallway as they easily get past most of the servants, Maleficent and Diaval then the guard who was guarding the room where Aurora was sleeping,when the guard came to investigate Maleficent manages to knock out a guard with a swing of her scepter.