⭐⭐|¦_I Found The Spy_¦|⭐⭐

Start from the beginning

Tyson let immediately. Though he didn't look ashamed. Just then someone entered the cabin.

It was a girl around 15 or 16. She was breathtakingly beautiful, with black hair and blue eyes. She also had a smile which could make boys fall for her.

"That's Silena, Ben." Percy whispered in my ear.

I extended my hand "Howdy. Name's Ben Tennyson. Son of Poseidon."

She just chuckled "I already know silly. I saw you when you first entered the camp."

I blushed in embarrassment "Well. I met you for the first time, so thought I could introduce myself to you."

Silena replied sighing "Look at you, a gentleman. Shame, if I didn't have Charlie as my boyfriend, I could have gone out with you."

I grinned "No thanks. I don't need any other girl behind me."

Silena just nodded and said "Well... Percy, I didn't expect you to have your cabin this much cleaned. So for your efforts," she scribbled on her pad "You gain five stars. Fantastic job."

That's when I noticed she was fiddling with a black bracelet. I narrowed my eyes. I saw her looking at it, with... Regret?

When she left the cabin, I turned to Percy "I'm gonna go and get some fresh air."

He just nodded. I dialled my watch. "Chamalien!" I exclaimed with a green flash.

 "Chamalien!" I exclaimed with a green flash

I turned invisible and followed Silena. She was going order wise, excluding cabin 1, 2 and 8. When she was done, she turned and walked up to Zeus' fist.

I watched her twist her bracelet a little. "Hello, Silena reporting. I got some more information. Clarrise has returned from her quest. She hasn't told me yet, because Chiron forbade it. Also, Tyson the Cyclops came back from Atlantis."

A voice came from it "Well done, Silena. Your information will not go to waste."

She bit her lips "I hope so, Luke. Please, just don't let the campers and Charlie get hurt."

"We won't Silena. I will personally make sure everyone who you care for will be safe. Now tell me about this 'Ben Tennyson'." Luke said.

"I really don't know about him Luke. He's a really mysterious person, he trusts only Percy, Annabeth, Thalia and Grover. There is a secret between them that I don't know." She informed him.

Luke sighed "Very well Silena. Inform anything what you hear about him. We need to make sure he doesn't become a danger to our plans. Goodbye for now." and a beep came from the bracelet.

She sighed "Oh what will I ever do..."

I left for cabin 3, now knowing that Silena was the spy all along...

***

"Ben, did something happen? You look worried." Percy asked, with a concerned look.