💜Chapter 39💜

Author's POV

The little girl's nose was oozing out with blood as he shook her petite frame vigorously to wake her up but the girl was still in her place without any movement which made him panick more. He rushed out of his office carrying her in his arms gaining all the attention in his office. But that was least cared now. She was more important to her other than those unwanted attention or gossips.

He rushed towards his car yelling at his driver to drive  it towards the hospital. As soon as he reached there he called out for the doctors and waited outside of the emergency ward impatiently.

"What happened..? Is she alright..? Everything is okay..?" Jimin and the other members came rushing to Taehyung who had his head down and held between his palm seeming completely restless as he was continuously tapping his shoes on the floor.

Before he could utter a word the door of the emergency ward opened and the doctor came out holding her stethoscope in her hands.

"Is she alright doctor..?"  He asked her expecting that she is alright but the doctor just sighed.

"Mr.Kim That medicines started affecting her." The doctor told which made his heart clench in pain that now she is going to under go a lot of pain.

"When did you stop her from taking that ?" The doctor asked looking through the reports.

"A few weeks ago when I found out about Cha yun hae." He said to the doctor while the others gazed at him with a lot of confusion and questions for him.

"It's a little serious than expected Mr.Kim" she uttered shattering his heart into pieces.

"What the hell are you saying!? What happened to my sister? My baby sister...What did you do to her Kim Taehyung.!?" Jimin grabbed Taehyung's collar punching him on his face but taehyung didn't even utter a word while the others tried to stop him.

"JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG PLEASE STOP THIS.! WE ARE HERE FOR OUR PRINCESS!! SHE NEEDS US NOW.! SO FUCKING STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW.!" Jin yelled separating them. Jimin huffed in anger and went out from the hospital.  Jungkook rushed behind him while the others looked towards taehyung.

His eyes were red shot blood with tears glistening in them. But he didn't let it fall. At least for his doll. His babydoll.

"Doctor could you please explain everything to us. What is her problem..?" Rosè asked requesting the doctor. The doctor nodded her head and went towards her cabin while Rosè went with her.

At doctor's Cabin

"Ms.Park you know about y/n's mental health right..?" The doctor asked and rose nodded her head slowly being sad for her sister.

"She blames herself for our parents death." Rose said and heaved a long sigh. The doctor rubbed her hands soothingly understanding her pain and comforting her.

"So..Mr.Kim went to Dr.Cha Yun Hae. She is a very good physciartrist but due to her greediness she gave the extra dosage of medicines to y/n for money given by the rival of Mr.Kim. she gave it to Y/N more than needed which affected Y/N very badly.

And when Mr.Kim found out this it was already very late as Y/N already completed a bottle of that medicine.

Dr.Cha told her that those medicines will reduce her headache which comes whenever she remember her past.

So Y/N must have took it more because of her pain which now led her to this situation. " the doctor explained which made Rosè tear up.

Sniffling and wiping her nose..Rosè came out of the room only to see the others walking around the corridor and few members inside the room.

She went near the ward where Y/N is kept and looked through the glass door to see taehyung looking at her while tears rolling down his eyes. She heaved a long sigh went out of the hospital to buy some food for them after informing to Jin.

Jimin's POV

As I came out from the hospital I went to a near by park for fresh air. As I was leaning on a bench my phone suddenly rang. I took out my phone and took it near my ear after attending the call.

"Hello..?"

"Park Jimin's little baby sis is suffering in hospital..? Soooooo bad." The person on the line mocked me which made my blood boil in anger.

"Who the fuck are you Bastard..?" I yelled through my phone while clenching my jaw abruptly as anger took over me.

"You don't need to know that you fucking asshole." The person on the other line spoke with his so called threatening voice which made my anger reach to it's peak.

"Whoever the hell you are..I don't give a fuck about it. But if you ever think of harming my sister..I'll slit your throat You Bastard.!" I yelled at him to which he chuckled mockingly.

"Oh..is our Park Jimin angry..?I'm so scared...Someone help me please." He acted like he was afraid and chuckled at me and I hung as I lost my patience to talk to him more.

I got another call and I didn't see who the caller was and just spoke in anger.

"What is your fucking problem..?" I yelled at him harshly only to hear a soft voice .

"Jimin-ah..Why do you sound angry..?" My sister Rosè spoke in her soft voice which made my eyes widened that I shouted at my little sister for No reason.

"I'm sorry munchkin.  I got a call and that man was so annoying and I thought he again called me that's why I shouted at you. I'm sorry little sis." I apologized and she hummed in response.

"Oppa..I spoke to Doctor about our Y/N." She told which made me suspire. I hummed in response and she continued what the doctor told her which made me sad and angry.

"It must be hard for her. I'm a bad brother. I should be with her now." I told and cutted the call rushing towards the hospital.

Author's POV

As soon as Jimin reached her room he twist the knob and get inside the room and saw taehyung holding her hands in his while silent tears rolled down his cheeks which made jimin's heart clench in pain watching his dear bestfriend or more like a brother and his lovable sister in that miserable state.

"Taehyung..?" He called out and taehyung looked up to see jimin. Jimin pat his shoulder and hugged taehyung which made taehyung to break down in tears and hugged him back.

"She'll be okay because she is a fighter and we know that. Be strong. She wants us now. Everything will be alright." Jimin said and comforted the younger.