Other Works Set in Qi'zhou

Curious about the world of Qi'zhou? Do check out my other works set in the same universe.

-- A SLIVER OF FROST (ASOF) --

𝗪𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁 What happens when the goddess of creation breaks the world before dying, leaving her creations to fend for themselves?

What happens when the goddess of creation breaks the world before dying, leaving her creations to fend for themselves?

Yun Zhi is an immortal Celestian, in charge of weaving the ephemeral skies. In Celestia, passion is frowned upon. Balance is the key to keeping the realms apart, thus ensuring the purity of the Celestian soul. Yun Zhi lives for her art, crafting impeccable weaves that outshine the rest of her six sisters. All she seeks is progress in the seven weaves of power. But why has she stalled at the second weave?

When she hears Xiao Che's music in the mortal realm, the power of his song astounds her. Is he truly a common pathfinder, seeking the path to immortality? Or does his music hold the clue to a darker conspiracy, one with the potential to disrupt the realms?

And if balance is truly the key to perfection, why does Yun Zhi feel like she's on the verge of a breakthrough, only when her heart is moved?

𝐀 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐱𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐱 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 & 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜!

--  ANOTHER PATH --

𝐈𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞?

Liao Mengzhang is the second son of the Crimson General. He has always thought of war as his only path, one he is destined to conquer. He has never lost a battle. Until he does. When Mengzhang is captured by Ba'yen soldiers, his first plan is murder. But his physician Junmo has other ideas. Sometimes, the distinction between right and wrong might not be so clear after all.

A standalone short story featuring Shiyao, Junmo & Liao Mengzhang.

"Mengzhang stared, unable to take his eyes off the most beautiful man he had ever seen. His gaze clung to the red-clad figure, a shining bronze god amongst mundane mortals. The pipa's melody stroked his heartstrings; a lover's caress. It lulled him, gently plucking his worries away so that there was nothing left to feel except joy, and peace, and pleasure."