Chapter 2

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Not proof read so please expect wrong grammars and more profanity:D

Easton

I really can't believe my eyes. Is this really my sweetheart? God she's so beautiful. Palihim ko pang tinitigan ang babaeng sa tingin ko ay kanina pang nawiweirdohan sa akin.

Well, sino nga ba naman ang 'di mawiweirdohan sa inaakto ko? But i have my reason! Why can't she remember me? What the fuck?

"Son!? What's wrong with you today? You're acting really really weird. Just take the damn therapy and leave that girl alone."

Fuck! This bitch just won't shut her mouth.

"Look, mom. Let's just talk at home about this, okay? I'll definitely do my therapy with Aela and done! Stop babbling shits and shut your fucking mouth," nilingon ko ang kanina pang nakatitig at nagoobserbang doktor. Nakahalukipkip ito at parang kanina pa akong pinagmamasdan or baka naman si Aela? What the actual fck?

"Could you please stop staring at her. I might rip your eyes off of you if you piss me off" nawala ang ngiti nito at tinititigan ako.

Nilingon ko ang dalawang ginang, "Let's just get this over with. I wanna hangout with Aela" I rolled my eyes and sat down.

The doctor smiled and eyed us, "So... Let's start? You can take a seat, Eliza and you too, Aela" inilabas nito ang mga papel na gagamitin.

"I see you haven't been controlling your anger, Aarick. I told you last time that you should control it little by little, if not, you'll most likely lash out on anyone, even your 'beloved'" she emphasized the last word and looked at the girl beside me.

Mahabang katahimikan ang lumamon sa amin habang sa tingin ko ay naghahanap ng kaniyang ballpen ang doktor.

I'm confused. Is that really true? What if i take my anger with Aela? Oh no, I can't let that happen, can i? She might leave me again.

I was lost with my own thoughts that I didn't notice that Aela has been squeezing my arm.

"How have you been? Is there anything interesting happened these past few days?" the doctor broke the silence by asking me questions. Tinititigan ako nito na parang binabasa ang buong kaluluwa ko at humalukipkip.

I know that look. She's trying to say that I should be honest to her and tell her the truth, that if I lie, she will give me punishment. I think, the last time i lied to her, I stayed here for like 3 damn hours until I gave up and tell her the truth. I was so bored that time and thinking what i did to have a life like this.

And I don't want that to happen. I want to spend the rest of my time with my baby.

"This past few days..." the long pause was very awkward "feels like hell. I was overthinking things again and my anger issues has gotten worse day by day. Last Thursday, I punched my classmate because I was pissed" it's true that I punched someone but not because I was really pissed but because he's been telling me that I am insane.

Well, I think he deserve it. If he thinks I'm insane, then I have to show him that I really am insane right? I better not disappoint him then. I smirked at my own thoughts and think about how I should kill that bastard.

"Aarick?" I blinked and took a glance at my mother. Worried is painted in her face.

Shit! Hindi ko napansing matagal na pala akong hindi nagsasalita. Damn that motherfucker. I'll get back at you soon.

I continued what I'm saying and told them what I observed on myself. They just stared at me the whole time I was talking and attentively listening to what I am saying. It's kinda weird though. I feel like they're seeing my soul with their stare.

Question after question was asked by the doctor to me and I honestly answered it all. I glanced at my watch. Wow it took us 1 and a half hour to finish.

"Then that's it. Just please refrain yourself on taking your anger at everyone or anyone. And please try to calm yourself in any situation. Think before you act and observe yourself," matiim ang titig nito ngunit di kalaunan ay ngumiti rin. Her gaze was on my mom, "Let's have a quick talk, Eliza. I have some suggestions" anito

"Aarick, anak. Go ahead and have your so called talk with.." she eyed Aela for a second,"her." I feel insulted. Hindi ko na lamang ito pinansin at tumingon kay Aela. She's staring at me and her eyes look exhausted.

'Yes! I can finally have some time alone with my sweetheart'

Ngumiti siya't inalalayan akong lumabas. Nauna siyang umupo sa benches na naroon at marahang tinap ang katabing upuan nito. Sumunod naman ako at umupo.

Ngayon ko lamang nakita nang malapitan ang mukha nito. She looks stunning. She's so beautiful. Mapupungay ang mga maririkit nitong mata at mahaba ang pilik-mata. Matangos din ang ilong at mamula-mula ang pisngi. My gaze was now on her lips and it's fucking twitching!

Wow it looks really really red. I wonder how her lips taste. Is it sweet? Does it taste strawberry or cherry?

"Goddamn Aarick. Behave yourself" bulong ko sarili ko. Marahil ay narinig niya ito kaya mabilis ang naging paglingon nito sa akin.

"What?"

"Uh... What did you say just now? I think i heard you say something" aniya. Pulang pula ang pisngi nito at sa tingin ko anumang oras ay maitutulak ko na lamang siya pahiga at halikan.

'Tangina ano bang mga naiisip mo, Aarick? Fucking behave yourself or she'll ran away again'

My pants is really tight right now. The fuck. This is her fault. It's all Aela's fault. It should be a crime that she's so beautiful. It should be a crime that her lips is so red and luscious and her chest... her chest is heaving. I feel like a horny kid.

I am doomed. Big time. She is a fucking tease.

One day I'll drag this girl in my bed and devour all of her. Inch by inch.

I smirked at my own thought.

I'm looking forward for it, my love.

Hiiiiiii, please don't forget to vote and comment!

Super duper late update, I'm very sorry. My practical research is giving me a hard time༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

I can't post another chapter 'cause i feel like may kulang ro'n WAHHHHH I'm sorry po! Perooooo babawi ako sa next chapter. A really long chapter(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )

Look forward for more pababy scenes ni Easton( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Have a good day!