10 - dance

// tw !! panic attacks and talks of loud noises & yelling !! //

Quackity began to panic, his fists tightening with stress. He wasn't sure how this was going to work. Did Wilbur want this to be more serious or fun? Should he wear casual clothing or something formal? Who else is going to be there?

Taking deep breaths, he looked left, right, and center at his closet. Scanning through every bit of clothing, he decided he would wear a suit. Just a normal black and white one, with a signature red tie. It was like the one he always wore, just not ripped.

Taking a look in the mirror (and brushing off lint), he sighed. He hoped this was good enough. Most of his questions were yet to be answered, but he figured he would get them soon enough.

-

"Shouldn't you be getting ready or something?" Tommy kicked a pebble on the path.

"Yes, in fact, I should. Are you going too?" Wilbur responded, lighting another cigarette. He took a breath from it.

"Of course. With all of the women." Tom bloated, puffing out his chest.

"Yep. Sure you are." Wilbur said, brushing his hands through the white streaks in his hair and letting out a smoke-filled exhale. "Who are you actually going with?"

"My friends, Wilbur. But you wouldn't understand that because you don't have any" The corners of Tommys mouth tugged up, forming some sort of smirk.

"God.." Wilbur groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose with his empty hand. "Youre such a child."

"What? I'm not the one trying to sleep with Quackity to get into Las Nevadas." Tommy grinned, satisfied with his come back.

Wilbur reached his hand and nearly hit Tommy. His heart skipped a beat, though he flinched and stumbled back immediately.

"Hey!! I told you not to hit me. That shit- Ugh. That shit scares me, man."

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Wilbur raised both of his hands in a defensive way. "Just quit making those jokes about me and Quackity sleeping together, alright?"

"As if it isn't true." Tommy mumbled, crossing his arms. Thankfully, Wilbur didn't hear his comeback.

"Shit- I really need to start getting ready now." Wilbur hastily put his lighter in the pocket of his coat.

"Wait-! That also means I have to get ready too." Tommy said, beginning to curse under his breath.

"Hah. Idiot." Wilbur joked, throwing away his used cigarette.

"Oi!"

-

Quackity tapped his feet against the floor with an unrecognizable beat. He fiddled with his thumbs. Looking around, he didn't see Wilbur. He didn't look around too long, but the guy was pretty distinctive. Just then, his thoughts were interrupted.

"Quackity!!" Niki ran over, waving her arm. She was dressed in a beautiful black dress that complimented her black lipstick.

"Hey Niki!" Quackity responded, attempting to adjust his tie.

"Oh! You dressed up! It's good to not see you wearing dirty and ripped clothing anymore" Niki smiled, before looking left to right in a confused fashion. "Where's Wilbur?"

"That's also what I'm wondering.." Quackity let out a forced laugh, which was more like an exhale, out of nervousness.

Niki noticed his uneasiness. "He didn't ditch you did he? I swear if he did-"