7 - warning signs

// children shield your eyes (this chapter isn't all too important so if youre uncomfortable with descriptive make out scenes just skip this one) //

"Wilbur, is it really true.. That Sapnap..?-"

Quackity looked at Wilbur desperately. Wilbur's happy expression changed when he saw Quackity in distress.

"Unfortunately, yes. Some people are going to go investigate."

Quackity bit his cheek, gripping the blanket displayed on his lap. He hated Sapnap with a burning passion, but he didn't deserve death.

Taking a sharp inhale, Tommy fiddled with his hands. He looked everywhere but in front of him. Wilbur on the other hand, stared Quackity down. Quackity's soft expression as his face dropped was just so pitiful to Wilbur.

The more Quackity thought about it, the more sad he felt. There were still good things to remember about Sapnap. Why'd it have to be him?

His many thoughts were interrupted when Wilbur pulled him into a warm hug.

"Big Q, it's going to be okay. I mean look on the bright side, he can't mess with you anymore." Wilbur joked, grinning through his teeth.

Quackity forced a laugh, which was more of an exhale. He desperately looked at Tommy. His face displayed a look of disarray. His eyebrows tilted upward, and his mouth arched into a slight frown. Quackity looked back at Wilbur, his face slightly mimicking Tommy's.

Pulling away, Wilbur smiled and put Quackity's hand on his. Though, Quackity was caught off guard due to how Wilbur's smile looked so genuine.

"We'll get through this together. We're here for you. I'm here for you. I  can help you, Quackity." Wilbur matter-of-factly said.

There he was again, with the possessive tone. Though, Quackity couldn't even realize it through Wilbur's smile.

Tommy darted his eyes from Quackity to Wilbur. He was disgusted of Wilbur's actions, but he still had a feeling of regret settling in his stomach. He felt bad he couldn't tell Wilbur off and call his bluff. Tom could obviously tell that Wilbur was lying, due to all of his time he had spent with him in Lmanburg. Wil was a great actor, and constantly switched personalities around certain people. To persuade, manipulate, harm, you name it.

Quackity's gaze was locked with Wilbur's chocolate brown eyes, their faces inches appart. Tommy looked in between them. He had so much he wanted to say. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing could come out. Even though Tom was an obnoxious and ignorant child, he still had a heart and a mind. He could tell that Wilbur made Quackity happy, but he could see how manipulative Wilbur was being.

Tommy just sighed, getting up. He gave Quackity a look, and walked away.

Quackity didn't notice this look, though, due to his eyes still being infatuated with Wilbur's features. No one could deny that Wilbur was a very good looking guy, whether you liked him or not.

The way his fluffy hair rested perfectly on his forehead, the white streak in his hair complimenting the curls. The way he used his eyebrows whenever he was feeling a strong emotion. The way his eyes were placed extraordinarily, like the final piece of the puzzle. The way his glasses fit faultlessly on his nose. The way his uniquely shaped lips would arch into a flawless smile. The way his iconic clothes fit his figure. The way his long fingers interlaced perfectly with Quackity's. The way he would tower over anyone with his tallness. The way the light under the tree- or anywhere, for that matter, would touch the right spots on his beautifully sculpted face.

(children shield your eyes please)

Quackity's heart fluttered just looking at him. He was put in a trance because of him, and there was not snapping out of it.

"You trust me, right?" Wilbur spoke with a shaky breath.

Their faces were barely centimeters apart. Quackity could hear his heart in his ears. He gulped, his eyelashes fluttering shut nervously. Wilbur, on the other hand, was staring directly at Quackity's soft lips. The two boys knew what each of them wanted, though both of them were too nervous to make a move. Out of apprehension, Quackity licked his lips. It was a habit he would always do if he was nervous. Though, as his tongue grazed his bottom lip, Wilbur couldn't take it anymore. The tension was too strong, and he couldn't help it.

Wilbur inhaled with an even shakier breath than before. He folded his glasses and put them aside. He spoke softly.

"Can.. Can I kiss you right now?"

Quackity inhaled with a dry mouth. "Y-Yes.."

And that was all that Wilbur needed. He launched forward, his lips instantly latching onto Quackity's, making his heart skip a beat. Their mouths perfectly fit, as if they were meant to be in this very moment, at this very time. It was sweet, though demanding. Both hated to admit it, but Quackity had always dreamed of this moment, and Wilbur has been wanting this for god knows how long.

Wilbur's large hands trailed to the small of the boys back, pulling him impossibly closer. Quackity's small hands wandered to the other boys shoulders, tugging at them. Smirking into the kiss, Wilbur took this as a challenge. He gripped Quackitys waist, pushing him down, and pinning him to the tree. Quackity's face grew even more red as he gasped, surprised by the sudden change. This left Wilbur an opening. He immediately leaped his tongue into Quackity's open mouth. In doing so, also tugging at Quackity's ripped tie. Quackity was already too weak for his tongue to fight for dominance, so Wilbur won. He traversed every spot of his mouth. Quackity's hand found its way to Wilburs hair, combing through his curls. His other hand traveled every which way of Wilburs body.

Though, they were both running out of breath. They pulled away, panting as all hell. Both of their hearts racing. The two of them looked into each other's eyes with many shades of red plastered on their face. Wilbur smiled, getting up. He quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching. He sighed of relief, seeing no one, and dusted himself off. He outstretched his hand and helped Quackity up. Though, Wilbur still kept his hand intertwined with Quackity's, rubbing small circles on the back of his hand.

The two walked hand in hand for the rest of the night. Talking about everything, just as they once did.

For once, Quackity felt safe.

i am so sorry

OH SHIT WAIT WE GOT TO 1K VIEWS????? POG????????

words: 1089its sad that half of the words are me describing how pretty wilbur is shshhh

words: 1089
its sad that half of the words are me describing how pretty wilbur is shshhh