1 - torn.

Here he was. Torn apart- literally and figuratively. His hair was disheveled, his clothing left torn, his tie a mess. Though, his looks were nearly the least of his problems.

All of the people he had past considered friends had built an entire country without him. His fiance forgot about him, he was called a traitor, a murderer, and what hurt most- a stranger. His only friend, who had stuck with him through thick and thin, had died due to a traitor. His life was crumbling before him. And he could only watch.

He stood upon the Space Needle, gazing at the view. This. This was the view he had made for his "friends." Tch. What "friends" they were, he thought. He gripped the railings of the tall structure tightly, like his life depended on it. His teeth clenched and his muscles tensed. His vision was blurred, due to a tear forming in his eyes. He let go of the railings, the ones he had made for his friends. Enraged, he punched the rails. He was weak though, and it was stronger than him. He recoiled back into the wall behind him. Looking at the bruise on his hand, shaking it to ease the pain.

With his back facing the wall, he slid downwards. He sat with his knees curled to his chest. He couldn't hold it in any longer. He dug his face into his ripped jeans and let out a sob. Nothing mattered about him, nothing mattered to him, and nothing mattered for him.

The sun was setting. He realized he'd been mourning up on the Space Needle all afternoon. He used all of the remaining strength he had and pulled himself up. There was no one there to help him, after all.

He got down from the Space Needle, not wanting to look at it for a single second longer, afraid that he'd be too lost in his thoughts up there.

He decided to take a trip. Where? Well, that was his to decide on the way. He was trying to walk it off, just walk. Walk anywhere. He needed a peaceful night walk to just ease himself of the stress he had been feeling.

The pitter kch patter kch of his footsteps was all he could hear. It was nearly silent, if it wasn't for the loud, blaring silence. Quackity wasn't too fond of the white noise that would play whenever it was quiet. He usually had someone with him to cover the noise with jokes, conversations, etc. But now he'd been walking alone. Hands in his torn pockets and the annoying silence that followed his footsteps. His head looked directly down at his feet, another tear threatening to spill from his eyes (one of them also torn). He bit his lip and wiped his eyes like a pathetic child. He was staring down at his feet, choking back a tear. He wasn't paying attention as he ran into-

Wilbur. Wilbur Fucking Soot.

He was torn and at the brink of crying his eyes out, standing directly in front of his number one enemy. Perfect timing, he thought.

"Fff... u-uh.... m.. hh.." He tried to tell wilbur to fuck off, but his tone was muffled and his voice broke. He didn't want to look Wilbur in the eyes, or that would show a sign of weakness to his rival. Instead, he just tried to walk around Wilbur.

"What's wrong? Cats got your tongue, Q?" Wilbur taunted, playfully unaware of what was happening with Quackity. "I saw you walking like a loser on your own so I thought I'd join you." Wilbur followed Quackity by his side. Quackity turned his head away from Wilbur. Another tear rolling down his cheek as he pursed his lips so that a sob couldn't escape. Ugh. Not now, you dumbass. Just leave me alone. Was all he could think. He couldnt say it, even if he used any bit of energy he had left.

"...Youre awfully quiet this evening. Usually by now, I'd have a punch to the gut, or a middle finger shoved in my face, or something. What's wrong?" Wils voice sounded genuinely concerned at the end. He often manipulated others, but he had a soft spot for Quackity. He enjoyed how much Big Q would get frustrated at him, as Wil could only keep that same shit eating grin on his face. He loved to taunt him and his casino. He loved the look on his face when he was in a really heated argument. It was, amusing to Wilbur, to say the least.

Quackity could only hide a sniffle and attempt to stomp his sadness and anger down his throat, as his competition was present. Not now.

"Hey- Big Q..?"

Silence.

"You alright, king?"

Still, the blaring silence that tore Quackity apart.

"Quak-"

"Look, Wilbur." Quackity started, interrupting Wilbur. His voice shattering as he started to sob, yet again as he stopped walking. "I.. I really, just. Can't. Right now. Please, just.. Leave me be." He choked out, sniffles in-between nearly each word.

Wil was speechless. He'd never seen Quackity this torn before. Let alone, cry. Wilbur took in a deep breath.

"Hey, Quackity. I'm not sure what's happening with you, you always shut me out- which, yes its understandable because were enemies 'n shit. An- And you don't have to tell me, thats up to you. But, I can tell youre grieving. Isolating yourself.. it isn't the best idea for loss. Please, let me.." He scratched the back of his head.

"Walk with you..? Just, put down the rival act and be actual people, for once in our lives?" Wilbur states. Satisfied with what he said. Quackity looked up at Wilbur for the first time that night. For the first time in their rivalry, they were actually, dare I say, nice to each other.

"Id.. Like that, Wilbur." He couldn't tell if it was the tears, or the way that Wil genuinely sounded worried, but a small blush crept on Quackitys face. He liked not having to argue anymore. He felt more than just the owner of Las Nevadas. He felt like, a person.

yayyy first chapter done! woohoo im tired, spare me. oh boy my hands hurt lmao. cya next chapter gamers o/

 cya next chapter gamers o/

-1050 words (hel,p)