CHAPTER FIFTEEN: NOWHERE TO RUN

Start from the beginning

She's perfect.

"You're so wet for me."

She nods.

James grunts softly, pleasure shooting through his body. She's slick, warm, and fucking exquisite. He could die right here, right now, and it would be fucking perfect. Dahlia fucks him slowly, her body seeking its own pleasure as he feels her clit grind against his pelvic bone. She's close. He can tell by the beautiful sounds pouring out of her mouth. His hands snake up her waist, helping her out a little with the rhythm when she begins to shake. He cups her breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and Dahlia goes fucking crazy. Her fingernails sink into his skin, threatening to break it. He doesn't care. The pain feels good. He likes knowing how feral he makes her.

His eyes close and Dahlia leans forward, her mouth crashing against his as she bounces up and down on his cock, whining into his mouth with so much desperation that it sounds like she might cry. James is right on the edge, sparks shooting through his body all the way down to his toes. He groans into her mouth and their kisses become sloppy and desperate, both of them alternating between moans, laughter, and animalistic noises that he's never really heard himself make before. Usually, he's composed during sex, but with her, he feels like letting go. He knows exactly why. He's fucking in love with her.

Their hips meet and crash. Dahlia rips her mouth away from his and supports herself by putting her hands on his chest, riding him as hard and fast as she can. He loves to watch her fall apart like this.

"James," she moans.

His cock twitches.

"Say it again."

"What?"

"Say my name again," he moans.

"James." It's a soft, breathy whisper that just makes him fucking harder. If he heard her moan his name for the rest of their lives, he would die happy. He smacks her ass hard and she yelps, giggling softly.

"Again."

Her eyes flicker with something mischievous and she grins. He can tell she's about to say something to work him up. It's working. He's close. Normally, he'd be embarrassed to reach his climax this fast, but she's so beautiful that he doesn't give a shit anymore. Dahlia bites her lip and moans loudly.

"James, I'm gonna come."

He could already tell by the way her muscles were beginning to twitch and the way her breathing increased. He knows her body so fucking well, and they haven't even been together for that long.

"Good girl," he praises, reaching up to pull her back down so that her mouth is just inches from his. They breathe in unison and he flicks her bottom lip with his tongue. "Come for daddy."

Dahlia's cunt begins to pulse around him and he grabs her hips as she comes. James takes control as her hands fist in his hair. She lets him use her, bouncing her up and down on his cock hard and fast until his toes point, his back arches, and he comes with a groan. They collapse, laughing softly. She places soft kisses along his chest.

"I think this is the first time we've had normal sex."

"Yeah," he whispers. "Haven't done that in a while."

She lifts her head.

"I was a little too sleepy for the wild stuff."

"Amateur," he teases.

She pinches the sides of his waist and he throws his head back, laughing uncontrollably, his nose scrunching up.

"Cut it out!"