Chapter 4 ❂︎︎ Home At Last!

Start from the beginning

"Oh" she answers.

They go to a dining hall area. There sits the queen.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

"Jareth it is you. I warned you the last time not to come until you found her" sighs the queen.

"I have her Trinity" says Jareth as he smiles over at Sarah.

"You said that before" pouts the queen. "I can't take this to my heart" she mutters.

"This is her. She has your eyes. Come meet her. She has longed to meet you" says Jareth. He pushes Sarah over to the Queen.

"Your highness it is a pleasure to meet you" says Sarah shyly.

The queen comes over to look her over.

Sarah looks her in the eyes. The Queen places both hands on her face as well. Studying her. Looking her over. Making Sarah wonder what was going on here?

Then the queen gasps. Then hugs Sarah.

"Jareth it is her! It really is her!" exclaims the queen. "my Aria"

"Aria?" says Sarah. "my name is Sarah"

"We were to name you Aria after the king's sister" says the queen. "your aunt"

"Oh" says Sarah.

"You are home! You must stay! We shall celebrate" says the queen with joy. "Jareth I will pay you as promised"

"Pay him?" asks Sarah. She looks horrified.

"We promised him one million golden bells for your return. He did it!" she cheers.

"Am I only worth money to you?" Sarah says as she glares over at Jareth.

His heart sinks. How this must look.

"It was a deal to make me move to get you here" he sighs. "that is all"

"I get it now" snaps an angered Sarah.

"Forget him. You must stay with us. And get to know your family. We will celebrate. Jareth is invited of course" the queen is saying.

But Sarah promised to stay with him. At his castle. At last. The queen promised Sarah's hand to him! He did not bother to mention Sarah was promised to one other king there in the land on the other end of the map. King Torto. She would not fall for him if they met would they?

Could they?

His face falls.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

"Please pay Jareth as you promised. I will be happy to stay can my friends stay to? I do not know anyone but them. I need them" mentions Sarah. "and may I keep my name? Sarah please?"

"Of course, darling. Anything. Panney get the cash for the gobblin king there" says the queen. Panney pays Jareth.

"Your debt free of me now Jareth" Sara softly tells him.

Their eyes lock on one another. He can see the hurt in her eyes. He feels her pain.

Making his heart ache inside.

"Sarah, can we talk? In private?" he wonders.

"Later" she says. "I have much to talk about with my mom here" she says to him coldly.

"Sarah, need I remind you I rescued you when you called me. I brought you here. You promised me that you would stay with me" he calmly reminds her.

"You have no power over me" she simply echos.

Jareth grabs the queen aside to talk to her alone. His blood boiled with anger.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

"You promised her to me not the other king. Need I remind you of our deal?" he challenges the queen with anger. "Sarah will be my wife"

"But there is another king she could choose" warns the queen.

"She is promised to me! Sarah is mine. She will learn to love me. She will be my wife!" he demands with power in his voice.

"Jareth I just got her back. We will discuss this later. Yes, she shall marry you as promised" says the queen looking bored with his demands.

"I will be back for Sarah." he warns her.

"Jareth, I am staying here. I am not going with you. I am no longer your burden" Sarah reminds him.

"Sarah you are not a burden" he tries to tell her.

But she was wandering off with her mom. Talking and hugging. His face falls. He was so close to winning her heart. He had to have her love.

She had his. Anger surged in his heart. He was never going to allow her to marry the other king. It was promised to him. Sarah was his. He was going to have her love. 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|