Chapter 2 ❂︎︎ As The World Falls Down!

Start from the beginning

"I am not crazy! Jareth is coming for me. You all will be sorry! You all will see" she is stating. "there is a goblin king. And underworld" she cries out. "I saw it all"

"Calm down! Take your meds get some rest. When you are better you can go home" a nurse tells her. "Calm down deep breaths"

"I do not need this! Untie me" she growls orders at them.

"Sarah!" cries out Jareth.

"What are they doing to her?" worries Hoggel.

"Sarah! I will come help" calls Ludo. He wants to cry out to his rocks to save her.

"Do nothing yet. She cant hear you" warns Jareth to Ludo.

He is destressed.

At last Sarah is calm and drugged. Wearing all white. Chained to a bed. Tears running down her pretty face. It made him angered inside to see her like this. They did not have to do this to such a gentle creature.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

"Sarah call on me" he softly begs. "I will save you from them" he begs her image. "can you hear me Sarah?"

"I hear someone? Is someone saying Sarah?" she calls out.

"No dear it is the voices in your head again" the nurse tells her.

"Oh" says Sarah.

"Get some rest. We will be back to check on you" she tells Sarah.

"One last thing? Can you leave the window open for me? For fresh air? I always sleep with the window open in my room at home" she begs the nurse.

"Sure thing dear" says the nurse. She wanders over and opens the window in Sarah's room for her. "good night" says the nurse before leaving.

Tears were streaming down Sarah's face.

"They all think I am crazy, but Jareth were you calling me?" she calls out. "I need you"

"Say it Sarah. Wish me there" he begs her. "I was calling you"

She looked stunned.

"Help Sara" calls out Ludo.

"Ludo?" says Sarah. "Hoggle?" she looks thrilled. "are you all there?

"Say it Sarah. Wish me there" begs Jareth.

"Wish it Sarah" says Hoggle.

"Wish!!" adds Ludo.

"I wish....I wish the goblin king would come take me away from this awful place. Take me to the underworld" she begs. "I am sick of being here"

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

With that wish Jareth forms into a pure white owl. He flies to his beloved. He flies through her window to her side. She tries to sit up to see him as he forms before her while the glitter dust around him fades. He forms into her king. Handsome strong, proud to rescue her.

"Jareth!" she cries out. "they will get you to" she worries.

"Nonsense my dear. They can't harm the king" he laughs.

"I am chained" she cries. "I can't get free"

"Calm down, beloved" he tells her softly.

He waves his hand above the chains. They break off her. Then he break her feet free.

"Oh Jareth you came even though I have been so horrid to you in the past" she cries. She sits up in bed rubbing her wrists. Then goes to stand up. She feels the room spin around her. She nearly falls over from all the drugs they gave to her system.

"Jareth" she softly says. "take me away"

"At once" he vows.

"Sarah we are all here" says Hoggle.

"Hoggle" she gratefully says. "my friends"

"Come on Sarah let's get you out of here" says Jareth.

"I am to dizzy" she cries.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

He makes her place an arm around his shoulder. Then carries her bridal style. Magically takes her away from the horrible place that brought her pain. Jareth places Sarah on his bed to rest once they are back at the kingdom.

"She called for you sir" says Hoggle. "she has to care"

Was he right? Did Sarah care for him after all?

Hope surged in his heart. He was going to have to find out before he really gave his heart to his beloved.

He had always been promised to Sarah since they were younger. And they lost Sarah. She never knew that she was promised to be his bride. But it was time she knew everything. Then she would see she was meant for Jareth. And he was meant for her. He would do anything for her.

He was going to prove that to her.
Once and for all. 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|