///Chapter 5///

Three students were walking to school. The one in the middle had fiery red hair and honey-gold eyes. His ear piercings gleamed in the sun and he scowled when he heard the annoying chatter of his two best friends, Gu Bolin and Li Huizhong. Song Shui endured their annoying gossip for another 10 minutes before Gu Bolin tapped him on his shoulder.

"Boss, did you know that there is a new transfer student transferring to our class today?" Gu Bolin asked with excitement.

"Yes," Song Shui said with boredom, clearly not interested.

"Hopefully it's a girl!" Li Huizhong said.

"I bet the girl will not be as beautiful as Zhu Mina, the campus belle!" Gu Bolin said.

"Heh, I bet she will fall in love with Boss. Everyone lusts over him, how could anyone not?! I mean look at him!" Li Huizhong exclaimed.

"Shhh, your inner gay is coming out." Gu Bolin whispered as he glanced at Boss Song.

Song Shui rolled his eyes.

"Shut up you two, we will be late to class."

Gu Bolin and Li Huizhong looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Are you sick Boss?!" Li Huizhong exclaimed as he placed his hand on Song Shui's forehead.

"Tsk. No, I thought that you guys didn't want to be late because you wanted to see the new transfer student." Song Shui replied as he took Li Huizhong's hand off of him and sped up.

"Boss is so kind, it makes me fall in love with him all over again." Li Huizhong said dreamily.

"En." Gu Bolin agreed.

"Boss, wait after us!!!" Li Huizhong yelled as he grabbed Gu Bolin's hand to drag him along.

»»————- ★ ————-««

The three of them were across the street from No. 1 High School after walking for 30 minutes. They had about 15 minutes before class started. Gu Bolin and Li Huizhong were still talking nonstop when suddenly Song Shui covered both of their mouths with the palm of his hands.

The two of them looked at him confused but Song Shui just spat out, "It's The Dogs."

Gu Bolin and Li Huizhong's eyes widened in shock. The Dogs as Song Shui referred to them were actually a group of rival delinquents from other high schools. Those delinquents called themselves The Wolves.

Song Shui is the Boss of No. 1 High School after showcasing his overwhelming power during freshman year. He gained several followers after that and the other delinquents from other high schools heard about him so they decided to fight him, with Song Shui always winning. Thus, he became the King of City Z which is also known as China's Capital.

Some delinquents did not like the fact that Song Shui became the King/Boss and wanted to take the throne from him. They called themselves The Wolves and they would always cause trouble for Song Shui and the students at No. 1 High School. The Wolves were made up of delinquents from nearby schools such as No. 2 and No. 3 High School.

Song Shui was both feared and respected in No. 1 High School. This is because although Song Shui was a delinquent who failed his classes, he will always protect the students of No. 1 High School from the rival delinquents of other schools. He was known as the school tyrant of No. 1 High School. Adding the fact that he was the young master of the wealthy Song family, he was on par with the campus belle, Zhu Mina, and the campus prince charming, Wang Donghai.

At this moment, Song Shui had spotted 8 members of The Wolves lurking next to the gate to No. 1 High School. They seemed to be looking for someone who was most likely himself. The three of them hid behind a wall and watched the delinquents across the street.

"What do you want to do Boss Song?" Li Huizhong asked.

Song Shui was about to respond until he saw a boy accidentally stepped on one of the delinquent's feet.

"Hey, watch it!" The delinquent with the bleached blonde hair shouted at the small boy.

The boy was a whole foot shorter than Song Shui as Song Shui was already 6 feet tall. The boy had dark black hair that was swept to the side, revealing azure blue eyes. The boy was very cute and reminded Song Shui of a bunny.

Song Shui had a weird feeling but he could not describe what it was. Song Shui's honey-gold eyes narrowed when he noticed the boy looked like he was about to pass out.

"Boss, should we help him?" Gu Bolin asked.

"Wait," Song Shui said calmly.

Gu Bolin looked at Li Huizhong who just shrugged his shoulders. They did not know what their Boss was thinking about.

"Interesting," Song Shui chuckled when the small cute boy suddenly punched the blonde hair delinquent in the face, knocking out a few teeth.