Galentine's Day

Chapter Twenty-Six: Galentine's Day

4,782,244 likesgiacintagorga growing momma 👼🏻View all 42,882 commentsvinnyguadagnino glowing momma 💗

4,782,244 likes
giacintagorga growing momma 👼🏻
View all 42,882 comments
vinnyguadagnino glowing momma 💗

- - - -

THIS 'Jersey Shore' Star Is Getting Divorced!

"Jersey Shore" star Angelina Pivarnick and husband Chris Larangeira are calling it quits after two years of marriage.

This week, The Sun reported that Chris filed for divorce on January 20 in New Jersey, the couple's home state.

People also confirmed this news, and according to a county clerk, Chris cited "irreconcilable differences" as the cause for the split.

Back in January 2021, Angelina — who was a main cast member on Seasons 1 and 2 of "Jersey Shore" and then appeared in the reunion series "Jersey Shore: Family Vacation" — filed for divorce, but the case was eventually dismissed in September.

Around this time, a source told The Sun that the couple was "doing really well. They're in the best place they've ever been."

"Filming for the new season is going great so far, and Angelina has made sure to let production know that she and Chris are together," the insider said. "The cast is expecting to take a trip somewhere in October and Angelina has insisted that Chris be with her when they travel."

However, last year in an episode of "Jersey Shore: Family Vacation," Angelina opened up about the pair's "nonexistent" sex life.

"It's like, we'll fight and then whoever starts the fight won't want to bang," she told co-stars Jenni "JWoww" Farley and Deena Cortese. "So he don't want to bang, I don't want to bang, no one wants to bang."

"I'm not perfect by any means. I'm not the most perfect wife ever," she added. "I yell at him. I'll belittle him sometimes. I feel like we're both wrong. But see how I'm admitting it to you? He won't ever admit that he's wrong. Our sex life is nonexistent at this point and honestly, I don't know if we can get the spark back in our relationship. And that's not a good thing."

In a recent episode, Angelina said she and Chris had been attending couple's therapy, but admitted, "I don't really know if it's helping."

"Things are really ------ up between Chris and I right now," she said. "And I'm kind of like, what the ---- do I do? This is a really big decision to make, if I'm going to stay or leave my marriage."

After they began dating in 2016, the two got engaged in 2018 and tied the knot in a 2019 televised wedding.

- - - -