January 31 - February 2022

Chapter Twenty-Four: January 31 - February 2022

Giacinta Gorga✅
@CintaGorga

Congrats to my besties! Auntie Cinta is reporting for duty 👼🏽🥺😭🥳❤️

9:56 AM • 1/31/22 • Twitter for iPhone

- - - -

The Jersey Shore: Family Vacation Source
@JSFVSOURCE

So, Rihanna has finally announced her pregnancy. I wonder if her best friend Cinta will follow suit and announce what we all have been thinking 🤔🤰🏼

10:00 AM • 1/31/22 • Twitter for iPhone

- - - -

Giacinta Gorga✅
@CintaGorga

minding my own business

11:48 AM • 1/31/22 • Twitter for iPhone

- - - -

Vinny and I invited the roommates and their kids over to finally share the news that we're expecting a baby and even do a gender reveal with them.

"Are you excited to tell everyone that we're having a baby?" Vinny asked me as I placed the food on the table.

I smiled.

"I mean aside from Tommie, Sammi, Pauly, Nikki and our family already knowing I am so ready to share it with our friends," I explained to Vinny.

"Yeah, plus my mom can't keep it a secret anymore she's ready to shout it to anyone who talks to her," Vinny said.

I shook my head.

"Same, with my grandma," I said.

The door opens and Pauly shouts letting us know him and Nikki have arrived.

"Where's my baby momma?" Pauly asked walking into the kitchen. "Baby momma!" He says once he spots me.

I smiled.

"Hello, baby daddy number two," I said as I give him a hug as Vinny hugs Nikki.

"Hello, baby momma," Nikki said as she and Pauly switch and she hugs me.

"Hello, Niks," I said.

"So, are you ready to tell everyone you're pregnant?" Pauly asked me as Nikki rubs my baby bump.

"Yeah, everything is good with the baby so I'm excited to share the news with everyone," I said.

"Hello," Sammi calls out as her and Tommie walk into the kitchen.

"Hi," I said.

"Wassup," Tommie said.

Soon the rest of the roommates show up with their kids and I hide my bump with a big jacket as we take a seat at the dining table.