Watch What Happens L!ve With Andy Cohen & James Corden

Chapter Twelve: Watch What Happens L!ve With Andy Cohen & James Corden

"So, Giacinta, are you single?" Andy asked me.

"Yes, I'm exploring at the moment," I answeredd, lying.

"What about exploring your options with Vinny?" Andy asked me.

"Look, I never say never to anything; I'm open to it," I answered.

"Interesting," Andy said.

A viewer zoomed in.

"Hey, Cinta, do you have plans to start filming Cinta's World again?" The viewer asked.

"I have no plans as of now to bring back the show," I answered.

"Why not?" Andy asked.

"I have a lot going on that I think filming two shows would be too much for me," I explained.

"Why? I feel like we don't see you on Jersey Shore: Family Vacation; it's like you don't have enough camera time," Andy said.

"I tend to avoid the drama by filming less; I suffer from migraines, so all that yelling and stuff makes me walk away," I said.

"Even more of a reason to bring Cinta's World back, Giacinta," Andy said.

I chuckled.

"I don't know," I said.

"You should; by the way, is there going to be a new season of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation?" Andy asked me.

"We have to wait and see," I replied

- - - -

"Hi," I said after first bumping with James Corden.

I took a seat on the couch and crossed my legs.

"Thanks for coming," James said.

"A pleasure, thanks for having me," I said.

"I'm so thrilled to have you! We like having a reality star here now and then," James said.

I smiled.

"Let's talk a little bit about you. People don't know as much about your background. I was told by one of my producers that you graduated from Columbia University, which is one of the best colleges in New York, with a fully-funded scholarship; what did you major in?" James asked me.

"I pursued Political Science with a specialization in International Relations and English literature. I swore I was going to be the first female President, but I ended up being a reality star instead," I explained to him.

"Didn't Barack Obama also study that?" James asked.

"Really? That's cool," I replied.

"How did you end up on Jersey Shore?" James asked.

I chuckled.

"The producers were on the shore snooping for people to cast, and they spotted me when I got into a fight on the boardwalk with these two girls, and they approached me, and that's how I ended up on the show," I explained.

"You also had your spin-off, Cinta's World, that lasted nine seasons; it had the highest ratings for MTV; why didn't you continue your show?" He asked.

"Because we were already in talks for a reunion season with Jersey Shore: Family Vacation, then when we got picked up for a second season, I felt like there was no point to film two reality shows, especially with all my businesses expanding into new territories, I wouldn't have time for it, so I decided to pause the show," I answered.

"That makes sense but will you ever bring the show back?" He asked.

"If the timing is right, then maybe," I replied.

"Good, now onto your love life; why won't you date Vinny?" He asked.

"Oh, God!" I exclaimed.

"What?! I'm serious. I watched you guys, and the chemistry is there, and you guys are the only single ones in the group; I think you two would be adorable," James explained.

"Everyone is saying that but I'm open to it, even though he's on a reality show trying to find love," I said.

"Maybe, you can go on as a contestant for Season 4," James said.

"Maybe," I said.