Spill The Tea

Chapter Thirty-eight: Spill The Tea
Filmed January 2022

A|N: No need for confusion. I'm just adding the second half of season five in the book as the episodes air.

The season five episode thirteen titled Spill The Tea opened with Angelina telling Deena that her husband Chris texted her to 'go fuck yourself bitch I hope you die in a plane crash' right before she went to Spain for filming.

Angelina said she then met Luis and he was very nice to her.

Angelina revealed that things heated up between her and Luis during the filming of 'All Star Shore' in Spain.

'When he made me food, I was like, "Oh, damn,"' Angelina said. 'Nobody makes me f***ing chicken quesadillas. That was the end. Nobody makes me anything.'

At first, Angelina would only admit to Deena that she slept in the bed with Luis.

'Angelina you are married,' Deena said in a confessional. 'Like, does she realize she did this on camera? Like, is she stupid?'

Angelina said to Deena that she just liked getting the attention from Luis.

'It made me feel special,' Angelina said. 'Something I haven't felt in a long time.'

Angelina said when she came back from Spain that Chris wasn't giving her anything and didn't make any plans for them for New Year's Eve.

'No sex, no nothing,' Angelina said. 'He didn't even know about fucking kid Luis.'

Angelina said that was when Luis reached out and invited her to Cancun.

Angelina said they just hung out and watched the fireworks together in Mexico but that they didn't hook up.

'We cuddled,' Angelina said. 'I felt very loved.'

Luis called on FaceTime and Deena said she wanted to talk to him. He told Deena that he really liked Angelina and wanted to take care of her. Deena asked Luis point blank if he ever had sex with Angelina.

Deena at this point is ready to leave. She couldn't believe that Angelina slept with him.

'I have a bad connection now,' Luis said. 'It's not called sex it's making love.'

Angelina went and hid in the corner.

'You did!' You liar!,' Deena shouted before she got up and announced she was leaving.

'She had sex with frickin' Luis,' Deena said in a confessional.

Over in New York City, Pauly performed at intermission for the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden. Vinny, Nikki and Cinta are behind him dancing.

'I love Vinny but he looked like hell of a third wheel,' Jenni said in a confessional when she saw the video on social media.

The next day Jenni, Cinta and Nicole went to Deena's house to try to get the full story on Angelina. They brought over alcohol and food.

'Spill the tea, bitch,' Jenni said.

'The whole thing is just wild,' Deena said.

'How bad is it?' Cinta asked Deena.