🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

You take a long breath as you consider his smug expression. You only nod with pursed lips and arms folded over your torso.

As he witnesses the entire scene from the mirror, Arthur's mouth lifts in a smirk. Mr. Jung picks up his newspaper again with a blank expression, while Ms. Seo seems displeased.

Arthur believes he could feel the physical desire between his boss and the outspoken Noèmie

Arthur believes he could feel the physical desire between his boss and the outspoken Noèmie. The atmosphere was intense.

When they arrived at the hotel's entrance, Mr. Jung looked up from his newspaper, catching Arthur's amused gaze.

"Arthur, please stop the car..." he implored.

"Err, right here, sir?"Arthur's face was bewildered. You, too, are puzzled.

Mr. Jung looks at you and merely makes an eye gesture for you to the door.

You tilt your head and stare at him, puzzled, "What!?"

"Get out!..of... my ...car," he says, pointing to the door. Your eyes widen, and you forcefully open the car door with puckered lips.

"With pleasure! secousse sanglante (bloody jerk)."With one stinking eye, you grab your tote bag and jump out of the car, slamming the door shut with a loud bang. Mr. Jung and Arthur both winced, their eyes wide.

Mr. Jung yelled angrily out the window, "Hey, you little enfer (hellraiser). You'll work another hour today." He shouts after you.

You just shrugged and stuck out your tongue before turning around again and giving him the middle finger. You walk past the hotel's beautiful gardens for a few minutes until you reach the gleaming courtyard.

The black vehicle flew by you. You scrunch your nose and move a few steps to the back of the hotel staff entrances.

You grin and greet some of the stuff you come across before forcing yourself to go to your locker to pack away your tote bag. You sighed deeply as you sat on the bench and wore your white work sneakers.