B and B and C

NOOOOO I DIDNT MEAN TO PUBLISH THIS NOOOO
JIM POV

Bular. Son of Gunmar, and absolute pain in the goolies. Literally. Staring right at me, ready to kill without any source of hesitation. Eyes cold as night and filled with bloodlust. Swords glistening with blood. Then there was me. A boy with an de - activated, useless amulet, and the combat skills of a troll. I weighed up my options, thinking through carefully every possible scenario that I could go through until I beat him.

Nah, just kidding. I winged it and ran. Leaving my bicycle, I sprinted, gasped, screamed for dear life. Did I really come back here, just to be killed by this knucklehead? A sudden hit to the chest and pat on the head answered my question. There was only one troll who does that.
"HELLO THERE, FELLOW HUMAN!" Blinky screamed.

Oh no.

CLAIRE POV
As I neared the canal, I saw Jim's bicycle lying on the floor of the rusty canal floor. However, what was strange was that Jim wasn't on the bicycle. And what's even stranger is that were unnatural, red eyes coming from a black - blue rock with knives. And then I realised.
Oh yeah! That's Bular, the horrendous beast that nearly unleashed Gunmar and nearly killed Jim twice!

Oh.

Wait.

JIM POV
"CAN YOU HEAR ME FELLOW HUMAN?!!!!" bellowed Blinky, doing an almost immaculate impression of an Englishman trying to speak to a foreigner.
A/N: This was a joke. I was not in any way shaming the English culture, I was just making a cliche reference to the movie stereotypes.
Wincing away from the bloodcurdling noise, I frantically spoke to Blinky:
'Amulet - GASP - needs activation - GASP - Bular chasing - GASP - me - GASP - HELP ME!!'
Blinky stared at me for a few moments, so long that I started to hear Bular's snarls from the canals becoming closer.
Finally, after 10 excruciating moments, Blinky said, "Aaaaargh, knock him out, would you?"
Last thing I saw, a furry, friendly face smacking its hand into my face.