My Abusive Brother - 12

November 17, 2013 7:30 Am

Memuku's POV

I woke up to find myself in bed next to a sleeping Karu. I smiled a bit as i watched her sleeping. She looked even more adorable then she usually does when she's awake. I looked to the right a the clock which read. '7:30 Am.' I yawned as i climbed out of the bed stretching. Looking over at Karu, i chuckled a bit as i jumped next to her shaking her violently. "Karu! Wake up! We have to get ready for school!" I told her. Karu woke up instantly and it seemed like she was getting dizzy from me shaking her. "o-okay, M-Memu-c-chan! I-I'm Up!" She said. i stopped shaking her and smiled a bit scratching the back of my head. "heh, sorry..." I said with a nervous laugh. She sat up rubbing her eyes. "It's fine." She said.

I had completely forgotten about last night, so i was as cheerful as ever. "So, shall we get ready for school?" I asked her. she smiled and nodded. "But what about your clothes...?" She asked me. i chuckled a bit. "You don't think i came prepared?" I asked her grinning. "My clothes and everything is downstairs next to the door." i told her. "let's take a bath." I said pulling her out of bed. She followed behind as i led her to the bathroom. Once i found her bathroom, i saw the huge pool like tub and smiled a bit. "Just like ours..." we walked in closing the door behind us.

( skipping this scene because it's not needed xD )

After our bath, Me and Karu got dressed in our school uniforms. I then remembered what happened last night and started trembling... i guess, she saw me. "Why are you trembling?" She asked me. "U-Uhm..." I hesitated. I had to make something up, and quick. "Uhm... i just remembered something that i forgot to do last night.. eheh..." I said nervously scratching the back of my head. "Well, what'd you forget?" She asked. "I kind of forgot to tell my big brother Seiko that i was going over to your house last night, Remember the guy at school with the Shoulder length blonde hair?" I asked her. She looked up at me confused then nodded. "Oh.. Him.." "yeah." I said walking downstairs to the door putting on my shoes. She came down the stairs running to the kitchen. "Hey Memu-chan?!~ You want anything quick for breakfast?! Toast? Yogurt? Fruit?" She asked. I finished putting on my shoes and ran into the kitchen. "Um, Sure, Toast." I told her. She nodded and put two pieces of bread into the toaster. She must've lived alone, i didn't see her parents at all last night or this morning, That's weird. She took out Jelly and cheese because almost everyone liked something different on their toast.

"Hey, what do you like on your toast? Jelly... Cheese...?" She asked. "Jelly, Grape Jelly is good." I told her. Sooner or later the toaster dinged and the toast popped up. she took out the jelly and put the toast on napkins. She spread the jelly on them both then gave me mine. "Thanks." I told her then nibbled on it. I looked down at my watch then looked over at Karu. "We're going to be late for school.." she put her toast in her mouth and nodded. "Right." She said walking over to the door putting on her shoes. She grabbed her suitcase that was hanging up and looked back to look at me. "Yah comin?" She asked. I nodded and ran over to her grabbing my suitcase walking behind her. This was going to be a pretty long day, i could tell already . . . . . . .. . . . . .