My Abusive Brother - 9

Seiko's POV

She asked me who i was, i don't have to answer that. I don't have to answer questions from her. "Who i am, doesn't concern you." I told her. She looked up at me with concern in her eyes. "Why n-" "Because, i said it doesn't." I Said cutting her off. She looked down starting to struggle to get out of my grip. "Please, let me go, i have to get back to class..." She said quietly. But i didn't want to, i was having too much fun at the moment. She looked up at me slowly as tears started to appear in her eyes. "Please...?" She asked again. God, She looked so innocent! should i let her go? or was it a trick? I wasn't sure. As i was thinking, i stared at her blankly looking at the tears that were appearing. I Sighed loosening my grip on her wrists. "I'll let you go, IF, you behave." I Told her waiting for her response.

Memuku's POV

I Stared up at him with teary eyes. I Wanted him to let go of me. I was scared, i didn't want to be there with him. "I'll let you go, IF, you behave." He told me. i have been behaving today, i've been good. I got punished because of not going to lunch, it's just lunch. I looked up at him and nodded slightly. "O-Okay.." I said. My voice was shaky, but it's because i was scared, you couldn't blame me, you would be scared also. He unhanded me, Thankfully. i wiped the tears away as i ran out of the empty classroom not looking back. All of the questions were filling my head at the moment. ' who is he? Why is he abusing me? Is it safe to go home with him? Is this going to get worse?' how much more can i take of this?' As i was thinking, i was still running.

I continued running dodging the walls and everything. Once i got to my hall, i stopped running feeling my lungs plead and beg for air. I walked to my classroom door and stopped as i bent down gasping for breath. It wasn't long until the bell rung for 5th period, and the last. i wiped the droplets of sweat off of my forehead and tried to calm down processing what just happened a few minutes ago. 'He's not my brother.... who is he then?' is he good, bad, or evil?' i Already knew the answer to that question. Really Evil. i stopped thinking and knocked on the classroom door but then remembered something. 'Lock the door until i knock on it.' I remember him saying. Shit. I have to go back up there to that evil person i called big brother for ten years. I Sighed lightly. He must be in class by now.

Seiko's POV

She ran out , not walked but RAN. That's how you know i scared her Shitless. She's easily scared, oops. When i knew she was gone, i walked out of the classroom putting my hands in my pockets. I walked up one more flight to number 10 hall back to my classroom. Thank god it was 5th period, But math, That's my worst subject to be in. I opened the door to the classroom and walked in with a blank expression closing the door behind myself. A Few minutes later after i explained what happened when i was out, i heard slight pants outside the door. I knew it was her, But, what did she want? I walked to the door opening it looking down at her. "What do you want?" I asked her.

Memuku's POV

I ran up the flight of stairs once again and stopped at his classroom. I was surprised that i knew which one he was in then bent down panting for air. I guess he heard me because he opened the door looking down at me when i got there. "what do you want?" He asked me. I stoood up still panting as i looked up at him slowly. "I-I need you to help me with something." i told him. He looked at me blankly sighing. "With what?" i immediantly pulled him outside the door causing him to close the door behind himself. "Remember... you told the teacher not to open the door unless you knocked on it?" I asked him. He crossed his arms sighing. "So this is what this is about." He said. I nodded a bit looking down at my hands playing with them slightly. "okay, but why should i?" He asked me. I looked up at him quickly. "Y-You said, that i had to be a good girl, right?! Well, how can i if im not in class?" I said. He nodded in confirmation. "That's true..." He said. "Fine." He responded with then picked me up putting me over his shoulder. "Hey! put me down!!" I said thrashing in his hold. He continued walking holding me by my thighs to keep my skirt from showing my underwear. "You looked like you were out of breath, so, i'm carrying you." He told me simply. i sighed and stopped thrashing. "Gaah... Fine..." I said. He continued walking then when we reached my classroom he knocked on the door. i fixed my clothes and waited for the door to open. It opened slightly after that and Karu-chan opened the door. "Welcome back." She said. "Thanks.." I said looking up at Seiko. "Ano.... Y-You can go back now..." I told him. He looked down at me and nodded a bit waving at both me and karu-chan goodbye, or see you later. As he walked away i sighed and looked down. Karu tilted her head a bit looking up at me. "Hm, Shall we go to our seats?" She asked. I looked at her and smiled a bit as i nodded. "Yeah, Sure." As i walked i kept thinking ......... this is just the beginning.