My Abusive Brother - 10

It was now 3:35 Pm. Thank god school was over! I grabbed my suitcase a sighed a bit as i began walking out the door. "Hey, Memu-chan!" Karu said running behind me. She stopped next to me holding her suitcase by her side. I swear she was so Adorable! She looked like a kindergartner, she was just too cute! "Hey, going home?" She asked me. I nodded slightly. "Yeah.. I'm going home... Hopefully." I said the last word quietly hoping she wouldn't hear me. "Hm, So, can i walk you home?" She asked. I Then hesitated to answer that question. I didn't want Seiko to do anything to her. The answer would have to be no. "U-Uhm... No Thank you... It's okay." I told her. Karu looked sad, i didn't mean to hurt her feelings. "Hm, okay. I'll see ya later then.!~" She waved goodbye with a huge smile on her face. I Swear She's Adorable. She then ran out the door and out of plain view. As i was walking, i heard a familiar voice behind me. "Memuku!" It said. I Stopped walking realizing the voice was Seiko, Seiko, why him, now? I then continued walking ignoring him, i didn't want to talk to him at the moment.

Seiko's POV

I saw Memuku walking and decided to call her. "Memuku!" I said. She stopped then continued walking. That frustrated me. She then ran out of the school entrance leaving me there confused. 'Why was she running?'  I sighed as i put my suitcase over my shoulder. I'm going to see her later anyways. I walked out of the school building looking up at the sun that was shining down on me. It was now 4:10 Pm .

Memuku's POV

i don't want to see him, hear him, or do anything with him. He's a monster, he might abuse me again! I don't want to experience that massive pain again. I want to go far away, but how, i have no where else to go. I ran home as fast as i could with my little legs. I couldn't run that fast though. I left Seiko at the school and went home. When i returned home, i opened the door quickly with the key and walked in running upstairs to my room locking my room door behind myself. I was trapped here i guess.

Seiko's POV

When i reached home the front door was cracked open, that's how i know she was home. I opened the door and closed it behind myself slowly. "Memuku.." i said quietly as i walked upstairs to her room. I grabbed the knob twisting it slowly. 'Fuck, it's locked.' I thought. I knocked on her door three times hand still on the knob. "Memuku, open the door!" I told her. I didn't hear a response. "Memuku! Open the Damn door!" I said again. "No! You might abuse me again!" She said. I sighed heavily. "Open... The fucking door, right now Memu." I told her once again. "No Seiko!" She said. I sighed lightly then got an idea. "Okay, I guess i'll go to your friend Karu and pay her a little visit." i told her grinning. I heard her gasp. "No!" She said. "Leave her alone!" "Then open the door." I told her.

Memuku's POV

"No!" I said. "Leave her alone!" I told him. I didn't want him to hurt my soon to be friend, and my first one ever in a few years that have passed. "Than open the door." He demanded. I sighed lightly getting up from my corner. "F-Fine." I said. I unlocked the door slowly then ran back to my corner pulling my knees up to my chest as i buried my head in my knees. He came in and walked over to me slowly. "Please don't Abuse me.. I'm sorry.." I told him. He walked up to me grinning. "aw, Memu, I'm not going to Abuse you, you did nothing wrong this time." He told me. I sighed in relief. He stopped in front of me then bent down next to me. He was trying to embrace me, but I pushed him away. "I don't want you touching me... I... I don't know who you are, You're not my brother. You're a monster." I told him. he smiled a bit. "Yes, Yes i am a monster." He told me. I looked up at him pushing him away every time he tried to embrace me. "No! Move Away!" I told him when he tried to embrace me again, I smacked his cheek with the back of my hand hard enough to push him away. "Stop it!" I said silent tears escaping from my eyes. I was crying out of frustration even though i was afraid.

Seiko's POV

When she slapped me i knocked into the wall that was behind me. How did she learn how to hit like that? I put my hand up to my cheek as i looked down at her. She was crying. It's not like i raped her or anything. My facial expression was blank even though it hurt. She got up and ran out of the room and downstairs out of the front door. I knew because i heard the front door slam shut. Where was she going?