ርዘልየፕቿዪ '10'

𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒔 ^
𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂 ^

𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒔

I sat and listened to my mother as she spoke about the killings in mahcali forestville, and how bodies kept ending up in their river.

"In the last 3 months there's been 7 deaths. All young adults. In highschool" Mother said.

"Mr.shudrain you do know this is your mother's doing , correct?" She added.

Dajdri sighed before speaking
"Yes Madeline I know , but you see , my mother is a very hard person to find ,
my wife and I looked everywhere" he said.

"Well if h'is can't find h'is own mo-ter what makes you think we can ?" Caileadru , an older dwarf spoke in his Irish accent , which I actually found funny but I have no place to shame or laugh at another for their accent.

"She's only a old dosser how hard can it be to find er" he said in a critical tone when no one spoke.

"It's pretty hard to find someone who's physically off the grid. Magically not so much, we've tried tracking & locator spells , and lots more but considering her to be one of the post powerful witches , she knows how to hide herself well" lianna a descendant witch from the Severna group said.

I always found her pretty , she was hot honestly.

Lianna ^

Lianna ^

I bit down on my bottom lip thinking about the night things got frisky between us. Every moment of it. The soft touch of her melanin skin , the tinder red kisses that turned into hickeys that I left on her neck.

𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 ....

"I know as elves we don't have any say so in this particular circumstance but why don't we stop focusing on where she is and focus on what she's after?" A'nie , a younger elf said. Even though she's 26 She's not that young , But in her elven years shes considered to be.

"What are you getting at?" Traius my step father spoke in a irritated attitude. As always when she speaks.

A'nie opened a little folder that was sitting in her front of her.

They were pictures.

"In CIAD my brothers and sisters have been working on the samples and corpses pulled from mahcalis morgue" she said.
"Even though the news said animal attach it looks like their bodies fought itself ? See here" she showed a picture of two girls who were victims of the "animal attacks" from mahcali
"Now we all know what usually happens to a werewolf who doesn't feed ,their bodies turn on them killing them from inside out,
in these stages your ribs start to crack , you start to feel fatigue, then you start to throw up your own intestines" she said.