She gave him a list of names along with a lot of subjective opinions, and thoroughly embellished Fang JunRong's relationships with these individuals.

Jiang DeXian made mental notes of those names before he opened up the car door and said to her nonchalantly, "Get in."

Liang AnQi was taken aback a little then, her heart was flooded with ecstasy. Did that mean he believed in her? And he was going to take her back to his place?

Had she known it would have been so easy, she should have gone this route from the very beginning. She should not have let it dragged on for so long.

Liang AnQi provided a lot of information on their way in order to bring the two of them closer. Occasionally, she would describe the romance between the two of them with a very sweet look on her. She had failed to notice that Jiang DeXian had gotten a lot of information out of her.

Chapter 393 - "Let me go if you want to save her!" (2)

On the other hand, Jiang DeXian had sent a message to Fang JunRong a long time ago, letting her know that Liang AnQi was with him.

Once she had arrived at Jiang DeXian's place, she made herself comfortable on the touch and scouted the place with the eyes of the mistress of the place.

From her perspective, Jiang DeXian's décor was too simplistic and cold. That would have to change once she had moved in. This wasn't going to work for her.

She even took a few pictures and was going to upload them and declare her sovereignty. Worried that Jiang DeXian might be annoyed by that, she had given up on that idea. It was alright. She would have many opportunities to do that in the future!

Right then and there, the doorbell rang.

Liang AnQi looked up. "Is that the food that we have ordered?" That came faster than she had expected. It hasn't even been half an hour yet.

It seemed that Jiang DeXian had ordered food but, what she wasn't happy about was that he did not consult her on what she enjoyed when he placed the order. This future boyfriend of hers could use some training.

Jiang DeXian seemed to be tied up by something and said casually to her, "Yeah, can you go get it?"

Liang AnQi got up and went over to the door. The moment the door was opened up and she saw the crowd standing outside, Liang AnQi was stunned.

Kong Shuang, the original owner's mother, looked at her with hatred in her eyes. Her aunty Liang Feng looked nonchalant as did Fang JunRong, she wasn't able to read Fang JunRong's thoughts. Then there was a group of tall and large bodyguards next to them.

What were they doing here?

Liang AnQi reflexively wanted to close the door but the bodyguards were faster than her. One of them stopped the door from closing and the other two grabbed her with lightning speed and subdued her.

She was dragged inside of the house before she could cry out for help. This house had impeccable sound-proofing and nobody outside could hear her no matter how loudly she shouted.

Liang AnQi was desperate. No matter how brainless she was, she had figured out what was going on by now. For certain Jiang DeXian had betrayed her. How else would these people show up here?

She was so nice to him. She even showed him how special she was by telling him so much about what was going to happen in the future. How could he treat her that way after all that?

"You set me up! How could you go back on your words like that?!"

Jiang DeXian said casually, "I never made you any promises and I have taken you home as you asked."