258-260

Chapter 258 - She Saw Fang JueMing Walking Toward Her as She Said That (1) 

When she inadvertently ran into Jiang WenYu on campus, his look made her felt very alarmed. His eyes overlapped with those of the person in her memory. They had turned into nights of nightmares that would not leave her alone.

She could never allow that child to return and threaten Bi's standing with the family.

For her child, she had decided to be a vicious person just this one time. She dared not look at that face so she chose to ruin his look. Low and behold, not only did the child survive, he even ran into Fang JunRong and, with her help, became renowned nationwide and a leader of his generation. Her beloved son, on the other hand, looked like a mediocre person when compared to him.

Now not only would he be returning, but he would be returning as the eldest son.

Everything that she had feared the most was coming true and there was nothing that Su QinYing could do to stop it. She could only watch as things unfold under her nose.

She regretted deeply. If it wasn't the moment of weakness on her part, Jiang WenYu would just be just an ordinary college professor and his outstanding talent would be drowned out by all the menial tasks at the university eventually nor would he ran into Fang JunRong who barged into his business.

As regretful as she felt, she would not be able to turn back time. She dared not try any other stunts now. Otherwise, her father-in-law, who cared about nothing but personal gains, would take care of her.

"What's going on with you today, Mom?"

Her son Zhang Bi's voice brought her back to reality.

Looking at Zhang Bi, she tightened her lips some and said, "Oh, nothing much. I just feel that you are being treated unfairly."

Zhang Bi recalled how Jiang WenYu, no, the now Zhang WenYu, was being surrounded and praised by the others today and felt equally irritable. Looking at how his grandfather and the others had put Jiang WenYu on a pedestal, he worried that he would one day be replaced. Nevertheless, he couldn't be too obvious if he wanted to do something against Jiang WenYu. He didn't want to look even worse in front of his grandfather. He was stuck between a rock and hard place right now.

As disgruntled as he was, he did not let that show. He said to her, "There's nothing unfair about it. We are siblings and we should be helping each other out."

He suddenly had an idea.

Zhang WenYu didn't look like the type who like to fight over power. He seemed to only want to focus on researching. He could wait until the research results are out then just take it from him. With that thought, he almost welcomed Zhang WenYu's arrival.

***

After her trip with Jiang WenYu to the Zhang's, Fang JunRong had a lot more clarity. The so-called mother of Jiang WenYu very well might be the person who tried to have Jiang WenYu killed. What kind of a mother would want their own child dead for no reason? Comparing to how much she doted on Zhang Bi, it was even more ridiculous. So the only explanation was that Jiang WenYu was not her real son.

As a woman, it was very easy for Fang JunRong to get close to Su QinYing and get her hair. She would be sending it along with Jiang WenYu's hair for a DNA test. Jiang WenYu, too, had obtained Zhang Bi's hair to send together.

Jiang WenYu didn't just stay over at the Zhang family on his own. He had three others with him. One of them was a nutritionist who was responsible for all of his meals and the other two were bodyguards arranged for him from above. They were experts in investigation. On the front, they were his assistants. Neither one of them knew anything about formulas but they would still be able to help wash out test tubes or similar tasks.